rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Donington GP - Fri 25th February 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I see a big cut in that hot lap
1.32.216 without any cut and 1 mistake in the last turn to reach 1.31.high with the current set that i have upload here !

GRAB_062.jpg
View attachment Donington Park HOT LAP.Vcr
pencil.png

Sign me up please, my internet has been playing up big time recently (getting less than 100kb/s dl when normal is 2mb/s) but its ok at the moment and hopefully should be fine tonight. :)

So the random grid idea wasn't a success? Fair enough. :)
Well done to Kjell in R2, and well done to Gary in R1 - both of you were way better than me at staying in a straight line and much more consistent so well done guys :)

Not good. Race 1 I couldn't take part in, due to computer fail. Race 2, got a good start, was driving in a straight line, all of a sudden someone turns into me. Then at the old hairpin, get pushed onto the grass, then to be hit by the same car whilst I am on the grass. Then got hit at T1 later on in the race, they rejoined the track unsafely, then outbraked themselves and hit me. After that the car didn't behave at all. Only trundled round to avoid DNF

A poor performance from me.

R1 got too deep on the brakes and caused a big pileup. So sorry guys. Had some major damage but managed to limp back to the pits. spent the rest of the race playing catchup. Finished in 10th

R2, got tangled in another T1 incident and got turned around. No real damage this time and had some good battles on the way through the field to a 4th place finish.

RF1 18th on the grid 9th finish thanks to avoiding the first turn pile up.

R2, having watched the replay, it was me that bumped you in turn 1 Jeff, sorry. Didnt realise it at the time, thought you had overdone it. Probably too busy looking in my mirrors trying to avoid people behind me as I had an unusually high starting position thanks to the random grid. I dont usually have to worry about what's behind me lol.
Ended the race 10th after a few battles. It seemed in both races every time I got to a turn, Erik was having an accident in front of me. I thought if I could stay close he was pushing so hard he was bound to spin off again, but despite a really wide final turn in R1 i finished about half a second behind him. Thanks for the entertainment Erik.
Good fun as usual chaps, this is so much better than racing on random servers. See you in Barca.

Funny how you can lay side by side from Turn 1 to the long straight.. Thanks for the fair driving all! But specially Dan, really great battle, thank you!

I didn't mean to turn into you at the start Chris, sorry about that. I was spinning my rears and when they caught I was slightly turned to the right. I straightened myself out but it was too late.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.3%