1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Porsche 991 24H Le Mans sport livery pack 0.9

carbon top and skirts, Le Mans logo and dark rims

1. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

2. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

Very nice job thank you

• Love Love x 1
  3. I cant answer under the review, so i do it here:

The problem with the huge file sizes are not the 4K resolution (not as much as the export settings). Try to use the DXT5 settings i posted. A 4K skin will be around 21mb after the export. thats way less than with 8.8.8.8 ARGB (or whatever you use). If you do a 2K version, the exported file will be around 5mb. Thats an acceptable file size (for me ;)).

Nevertheless keep up the your work :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  4. Shouldnt you be able to change the colors with a small square file? Maybe you need to know what that texture is called. I dont remember atm. But that way you dont need to put the color in the skin.dds file which make the files much larger.

5. Yes, thats possible with the little metall.dds (or something like that). but only with the color. sunny sky speed skins have some painted parts like the hood and some logos, so you need the skin.dds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Indeed, but the color all over the skin file is data and adds up MB's and i just meant you could cut that down with the metal.dds and paint the details only. :)

• Wow Wow x 1
  7. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Well then it looks I will have some exploring to do next weekend :D

• Love Love x 1
  8. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

@CobraCat : the lack of reflection is due to the showroom setting. I messed with it a while back. Sorry.

9. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed updated Porsche 991 24H Le Mans sport livery pack with a new update entry:

Extra parts painted, added new colour...more to come

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Just a quick question - do you plan to add preview files? I wouldn't bother you and would do that myself if I only knew how :D

EDIT: All right, just saw your comment ("You can download the screens I used in here to show the cars"). So everything is clear now :)

11. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Or use the preview builder by Kunos. It's not that hard.

12. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed