Porsche 991 24H Le Mans tribute sport/retro/classic livery pack

Skins Porsche 991 24H Le Mans tribute sport/retro/classic livery pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cant answer under the review, so i do it here:

The problem with the huge file sizes are not the 4K resolution (not as much as the export settings). Try to use the DXT5 settings i posted. A 4K skin will be around 21mb after the export. thats way less than with 8.8.8.8 ARGB (or whatever you use). If you do a 2K version, the exported file will be around 5mb. Thats an acceptable file size (for me ;)).

Nevertheless keep up the your work :thumbsup:

I cant answer under the review, so i do it here:

The problem with the huge file sizes are not the 4K resolution (not as much as the export settings). Try to use the DXT5 settings i posted. A 4K skin will be around 21mb after the export. thats way less than with 8.8.8.8 ARGB (or whatever you use). If you do a 2K version, the exported file will be around 5mb. Thats an acceptable file size (for me ;)).

Nevertheless keep up the your work :thumbsup:
Shouldnt you be able to change the colors with a small square file? Maybe you need to know what that texture is called. I dont remember atm. But that way you dont need to put the color in the skin.dds file which make the files much larger.

Shouldnt you be able to change the colors with a small square file? Maybe you need to know what that texture is called. I dont remember atm. But that way you dont need to put the color in the skin.dds file which make the files much larger.

Yes, thats possible with the little metall.dds (or something like that). but only with the color. sunny sky speed skins have some painted parts like the hood and some logos, so you need the skin.dds.

Yes, thats possible with the little metall.dds (or something like that). but only with the color. sunny sky speed skins have some painted parts like the hood and some logos, so you need the skin.dds.
Indeed, but the color all over the skin file is data and adds up MB's and i just meant you could cut that down with the metal.dds and paint the details only. :)

Sunny Sky Speed updated Porsche 991 24H Le Mans sport livery pack with a new update entry:

Extra parts painted, added new colour...more to come

changelog :
-extra carbon parts : mirrors, side skirts, front winglets (vents) and lip, rear lip, door handles, engine vent.
-added one design to be developped with more colour combo's in future updates.
-resized to lower res for lesser CPU memory usage.

to do:
-interiors
-basic suits
-preview images
-more colours

If you want 4K res skins, please PM me. From now on, I will always do it like this to save disk space, CPU usage and upload/download time.

View attachment 161445...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a quick question - do you plan to add preview files? I wouldn't bother you and would do that myself if I only knew how :D

EDIT: All right, just saw your comment ("You can download the screens I used in here to show the cars"). So everything is clear now :)

Sunny Sky Speed updated Porsche 991 24H Le Mans sport livery pack with a new update entry:

Complete skin pack, 4k + sport skin pack 2k. Added retro designs + previews/livery screens

Well, I decided to put the 4k skins back online, because from a designers' point of view it really improves screen quality and it raises the bar when shooting high res photo's.
No worries, I included a 2k skin pack too, for now only for the sport pack, not the legend/retro pack. No time left now :-(
so what's new?
changelog :
-retro designs (the Gulf edition has been edited slightly)View attachment 163028 View attachment 163029 View attachment 163030...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_ks_silverstone_9-12-116-13-8-15.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_ks_silverstone_9-12-116-13-26-53.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_ks_silverstone_9-12-116-13-27-34.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_ks_silverstone_9-12-116-13-34-17.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_carrera_s_ks_silverstone_9-12-116-13-42-24.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back