Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 @Silverstone

Bravo. With that setup. On my PC. Impossible.

Last edited:
Just got 1:45.6 with modified wings. Front 1 rear 2
[EDIT]
After couple of laps with that 1-2 wings modification i managed to do 1:44.5
It seems that bigger downforce is required for this track with this car. But with 0-1 ...

Last edited:
Just got 1:45.6 with modified wings. Front 1 rear 2
[EDIT]
After couple of laps with that 1-2 wings modification i managed to do 1:44.5
It seems that bigger downforce is required for this track with this car. But with 0-1 ...
You want a load of downforce for Silverstone, it's all about carrying the speed from Luffield to Vale. You can try dropping the rear wing as far as you can get away with, but keep the front at the same height.

Reactions: Dux
You want a load of downforce for Silverstone, it's all about carrying the speed from Luffield to Vale. You can try dropping the rear wing as far as you can get away with, but keep the front at the same height.

Yeah thats why i took different path. Your setup had 0-1 wings and i tried out. Tried to manage as well the engine modes, that hotlaping as well is not completing hole lap, but leaves me without power on almost full S3, that i then tried to make it get me till the end of the lap, and somehow did 1:45.

Then, since it was lots of struggle to do it, i knew i cannot match anything like med 1:42, because if it was possible from the start i would have been lapping at most 1:44.

So i made changes in the wings mainly 1-2 (not drastic but still) and lowered the rear camber to give me a bit more faster turn in through sector 1 and start of sector 2.

It was better but only for 1:44 but i think its the right direction to go.

Yeah thats why i took different path. Your setup had 0-1 wings and i tried out. Tried to manage as well the engine modes, that hotlaping as well is not completing hole lap, but leaves me without power on almost full S3, that i then tried to make it get me till the end of the lap, and somehow did 1:45.

Then, since it was lots of struggle to do it, i knew i cannot match anything like med 1:42, because if it was possible from the start i would have been lapping at most 1:44.

So i made changes in the wings mainly 1-2 (not drastic but still) and lowered the rear camber to give me a bit more faster turn in through sector 1 and start of sector 2.

It was better but only for 1:44 but i think its the right direction to go.
Use High Aggressive not Hotlap, and press the KERS button on the exit of turns like Aintree, Luffield and Chapel to get the extra boost. Just make sure you don't quite run out of boost before the startline.

Reactions: Dux
I can't do better than low 43's consistently with medium tires and a full tank, mid 42's in qualifying style laps. Picking where to deploy is key, it seems like the 2016 model releases less energy than the 2015 model, because I can manage the energy 2016 model much more efficiently. Probably slightly better regen from the MGU's.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back