1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Porsche 917k cooling fan

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by pilot68, Apr 7, 2017.

1. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Hy everyone ,new here but learning the ropes. I just noticed that the cooling fan on my 917k 's are not turning. I watched a few videos on Youtube about this car and seems that everyone else's 917k's have a working cooling fan. Any help would be great. Im on Steam and i use a PC. I have the latest update also. Thanks.

2. W.Fox

W.Fox
    Verstappen 2.0 Premium

Ratings:
    +83
    Only thing I could think of is that this depends on a specific graphic setting, maybe World Detail? Im not sure, try to set it to Maximum and lets see if that changes something

3. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks but that setting is at max. BTW. i just cheked your Y.channel.....nice driving.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,207
    Are you positive that you are using the Kunos version of the car and not a mod?

5. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes Michael its from the porsche pack. The only change is the sound pack i pick up here in racedep.

6. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,207
    You should probably do a steam file integrity check then.
    [​IMG]

7. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks a million Michael, integrity ckeck solved it. I did not know that steam had this tool. The 917k is my favorite car because i know a lot about it. I worked for Porsche Canada in the early 70s. The 912 engine is a masterpiece of engenering to bad the FIA changed the rules,it would have been a killer for years to come.

• Like Like x 5