Porsche 917k cooling fan

Hy everyone ,new here but learning the ropes. I just noticed that the cooling fan on my 917k 's are not turning. I watched a few videos on Youtube about this car and seems that everyone else's 917k's have a working cooling fan. Any help would be great. Im on Steam and i use a PC. I have the latest update also. Thanks.

Only thing I could think of is that this depends on a specific graphic setting, maybe World Detail? Im not sure, try to set it to Maximum and lets see if that changes something

You should probably do a steam file integrity check then.
nTdLp4W.png

I wish they made a 917K racing series where they could just race each other. There were quite a few in operation and I think they would have got a lot of years of excellent racing out of them. It is truly sad they weren't able to race more. My fav racing car of all time.

Thanks a million Michael, integrity ckeck solved it. I did not know that steam had this tool. The 917k is my favorite car because i know a lot about it. I worked for Porsche Canada in the early 70s. The 912 engine is a masterpiece of engenering to bad the FIA changed the rules,it would have been a killer for years to come.

I don't have an all-time favorite race car. But if I did,it would be the 917K.

They had one one display last year at the Petersen Museum in LA. When nobody was looking I touched it. It was cool.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back