• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Porsche 917k cooling fan

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by pilot68, Apr 7, 2017.

1. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Hy everyone ,new here but learning the ropes. I just noticed that the cooling fan on my 917k 's are not turning. I watched a few videos on Youtube about this car and seems that everyone else's 917k's have a working cooling fan. Any help would be great. Im on Steam and i use a PC. I have the latest update also. Thanks.

2. W.Fox

W.Fox
    Verstappen 2.0 Premium

Ratings:
    +113
    Only thing I could think of is that this depends on a specific graphic setting, maybe World Detail? Im not sure, try to set it to Maximum and lets see if that changes something

3. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks but that setting is at max. BTW. i just cheked your Y.channel.....nice driving.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    Are you positive that you are using the Kunos version of the car and not a mod?

5. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes Michael its from the porsche pack. The only change is the sound pack i pick up here in racedep.

6. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    You should probably do a steam file integrity check then.
    [​IMG]

7. pilot68

pilot68

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks a million Michael, integrity ckeck solved it. I did not know that steam had this tool. The 917k is my favorite car because i know a lot about it. I worked for Porsche Canada in the early 70s. The 912 engine is a masterpiece of engenering to bad the FIA changed the rules,it would have been a killer for years to come.

• Like Like x 5