• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Porsche 911 RSR - Toad Hall - Michael Keyser/Milt Minter - IMSA GT 1974 2016-12-05

#0 Laguna Seca livery - #1 Mid-Ohio livery

1. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +671
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    I'm gonna show this to Milt's son :D

3. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +671
    :) If he is half as fast and versatile as his father he must be quite a driver. Btw if he has any pics of his father's helmet at the time, I could add an helmet texture to the skin. From the pictures I could only see a plain grey open-face helmet.

4. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    He's very good and above all, consistent! He runs NR 2003/GTP/iR , I am new to GTP but am working my way to match his consistency beyond just getting a few hotlaps. I'll reach out to him!

5. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    So for that year, yes, it was just a silver open-face helmet. In 1975 he had a donkey sitting on its balls :roflmao: