Porsche 911 GT3 R & Cup Sound Mod by IMrIMike

Sounds Porsche 911 GT3 R & Cup Sound Mod by IMrIMike 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This sounds excellent in the videos, so I'm looking forward to trying it. I have a question about installation (AC Modding is new to me).

Are the GUID.txt and .bank files meant to go into the cars/ks_carname/sfx folder? Or the cars/ks_carname folder, as it is in the rar file?

This sounds excellent in the videos, so I'm looking forward to trying it. I have a question about installation (AC Modding is new to me).

Are the GUID.txt and .bank files meant to go into the cars/ks_carname/sfx folder? Or the cars/ks_carname folder, as it is in the rar file?
in the sfx folder, i suggest making a back up of the original sound bank just in case. just make a new folder inside the sfx folder and put the old sounds in that and then drag the contents of the rar archive into the sfx folder and you should be good to go.

in the sfx folder, i suggest making a back up of the original sound bank just in case. just make a new folder inside the sfx folder and put the old sounds in that and then drag the contents of the rar archive into the sfx folder and you should be good to go.

Thank you for the quick reply. I used to be rather good at modding (CART Factor for rFactor :D) but I've been away for 3 years. It's amazing how rusty you get, and simple things like folder structures are completely forgotten! Thank you for the assistance!

Thank you for the quick reply. I used to be rather good at modding (CART Factor for rFactor :D) but I've been away for 3 years. It's amazing how rusty you get, and simple things like folder structures are completely forgotten! Thank you for the assistance!
hah no problem just gotta give a nudge in the correct places and the information will come flooding make incidentally if Cart Corsa became a project you would have a lot of modders willing to make a blood sacrifice. I'll offer my goat

simply superb !
i enjoyed only onbopard melody
my 2 subwoofer
650watts
9 speakers give thanks
my neighbourhood not so much....
but keep calm

fantastic job
go on like this
thx u so much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?