• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Sounds Porsche 911 GT3 R & Cup Sound Mod by IMrIMike 1.0

Pure flat six scream and gear whine

1. IMrIMike

IMrIMike

Ratings:
    +158
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Akra

Akra
    Premium

Ratings:
    +154
    This sounds excellent in the videos, so I'm looking forward to trying it. I have a question about installation (AC Modding is new to me).

Are the GUID.txt and .bank files meant to go into the cars/ks_carname/sfx folder? Or the cars/ks_carname folder, as it is in the rar file?

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,042
    in the sfx folder, i suggest making a back up of the original sound bank just in case. just make a new folder inside the sfx folder and put the old sounds in that and then drag the contents of the rar archive into the sfx folder and you should be good to go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Akra

Akra
    Premium

Ratings:
    +154
    Thank you for the quick reply. I used to be rather good at modding (CART Factor for rFactor :D) but I've been away for 3 years. It's amazing how rusty you get, and simple things like folder structures are completely forgotten! Thank you for the assistance!

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,042
    hah no problem just gotta give a nudge in the correct places and the information will come flooding make incidentally if Cart Corsa became a project you would have a lot of modders willing to make a blood sacrifice. I'll offer my goat

• Like Like x 1
  6. R-power

R-power

Ratings:
    +8
    simply superb !
    i enjoyed only onbopard melody
    my 2 subwoofer
    650watts
    9 speakers give thanks
    my neighbourhood not so much....
    but keep calm