AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Spa - Thursday August 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you for the race. Sorry about the mess in Les Combes at the start of R2, but with me on pole just as I feared and with the pressure of having 11 way faster drivers behind me, something was bound to happen. Sorry :(

Even though I must say it wasn't my usual reverse grid experience where pretty much in the very first corner or even before reaching it, a wave of angry cars just washes over you and sweeps you off - everyone was surprisingly patient, so thank you for that, even if I still managed to mess it all up.

Thank you for the race. Sorry about the mess in Les Combes at the start of R2, but with me on pole just as I feared and with the pressure of having 11 way faster drivers behind me, something was bound to happen. Sorry :(

Even though I must say it wasn't my usual reverse grid experience where pretty much in the very first corner or even before reaching it, a wave of angry cars just washes over you and sweeps you off - everyone was surprisingly patient, so thank you for that, even if I still managed to mess it all up.

I'm really glad that everyone took it easy at this great track on race 2. It was a tough one for the GT3 Cup cars, but we all managed to do pretty well. Also really happy that guys that don't have that much experience get a chance to be at the front of the grid. It's a great place to learn defensive driving OR simply driving your race under pressure from behind.

The GT3 Cup is quite a difficult car to drive in general, and the fact that we all got through these races with, in my opinion, minimal mishaps is amazing.

Nice racing everyone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back