AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Thursday April 6th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
porsche-motorsport-image.jpg

Image by Porsche AG
Carrera Cup is back and refreshed with, slightly different format as per many requests from the community. Enjoy!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CUP
Cars: 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Track: Silverstone GP

This event will be live streamed with commentary!

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 18:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes) Reversed grid.

Entry List
  1. Joseph Wright Commentator
  2. Eugene Abramoff
  3. Johnny Stathoros
  4. jemmari
  5. Lesley Buurlage
  6. Shakunee
  7. Andreas Knöpke
  8. DowntownSIX
  9. Joao Borges
  10. f1wheelnut
  11. Jose Ortiz
  12. GlenAlz81
  13. Solli93
  14. Matuszczak Piotr
  15. metaDp
  16. Gergo Panker
  17. Nico46
  18. PurgerUK
  19. Mattias Stahre
  20. Celestiale
  21. GP20
  22. Magnus Stjerneby
  23. Lucas Gerlach
Reserves
  1. Kek700
  2. Gasper Grebenc
  3. Wozu
  4. Quofeous
  5. Ryan
  6. ionONE1
  7. Tobiman
  8. Franklin Stegink
  9. Keith_G
  10. Free slot
Notice: to run secondary server there has to be at least 10 drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this was the last time I was with the Cup in Silverstone...

I always thought that new Cup car didn't have a clutch pedal, because for some reason it never worked for me in AC. GT3 cars, yes, it works, but not Cup. When I saw that you use it, I was gonna ask about it, but then I decided to check some pics, and the car does indeed have a 3rd pedal.
M16_4359_fine.jpg

So whats up with AC then? Is it a bug or something, can you properly declutch when rolling?

I always thought that new Cup car didn't have a clutch pedal, because for some reason it never worked for me in AC. GT3 cars, yes, it works, but not Cup. When I saw that you use it, I was gonna ask about it, but then I decided to check some pics, and the car does indeed have a 3rd pedal.
M16_4359_fine.jpg

So whats up with AC then? Is it a bug or something, can you properly declutch when rolling?

I only use it for the start but it indeed works. I have actually tried it again and it behaves like any other clutch/car when you use the clutch in all circumstances...

I only use it for the start but it indeed works. I have actually tried it again and it behaves like any other clutch/car when you use the clutch in all circumstances...

Yeah, like any of these cars, its only used to get off of the line. But last time I tried, it didn't work so that was odd. So I though it was similar to GT4 Cayman, just a regular auto, 2 pedals. We'll see maybe it was fixed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back