AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Silverstone International - Saturday, April 29, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up, qualifying will begin in 45 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Hey guys, this was a great race, just too bad that the three :alien: racers where walking away up front.
It was so frustrating to get a glimpse of them every time entering the long back straight every single lap …
That late breaking into the chicane, trying to defend a charging Brandon was a purely desperate rookie move from my side - I just could't live with the reality of loosing that place after he got the better of me one corner earlier and wished it had worked - glad you saw it coming and I didn't clean both of us out :O_o:

Worst moment of the race: when I found out in the second to last lap which three corners around the track I always did wrong and could have improved my lap time by half a second - in the second to last lap !!! :cry:

… not that it would have made any difference to the outcome of the race if I would have known it last year.

I'll try to not miss any future Cup Porsche Club races, this one is a peach.

Hey guys, this was a great race, just too bad that the three :alien: racers where walking away up front.
It was so frustrating to get a glimpse of them every time entering the long back straight every single lap …
That late breaking into the chicane, trying to defend a charging Brandon was a purely desperate rookie move from my side - I just could't live with the reality of loosing that place after he got the better of me one corner earlier and wished it had worked - glad you saw it coming and I didn't clean both of us out :O_o:

Worst moment of the race: when I found out in the second to last lap which three corners around the track I always did wrong and could have improved my lap time by half a second - in the second to last lap !!! :cry:

… not that it would have made any difference to the outcome of the race if I would have known it last year.

I'll try to not miss any future Cup Porsche Club races, this one is a peach.

No idea how I was so fast, I guess those bribes to the stewards are starting to pay off. :roflmao: And yes, I saw you coming and made sure to leave you plenty of room to shoot off. :D

So Rob, judging by your avatar and message above, would it be correct in assuming you're a drummer:cool::thumbsup:
So what sort of music do you guys play?:)

Sry Andrew I just saw this ! lol
Yes drummer ..& some synth/key's .. we play all kinds of stuff from top 40 to crazy acid jams ! we mostly are a jam band and play 70/40 originals over covers .. we are all old ! lol ..I've played since I was around 10 ,did it professionally for 20 or so years with a lot of deferent players , then ran a charter boat in cabo & other places where big game fish are abundant for another 20 years ! all the while still managing to jam here & there.. now I'm playing again but in a more relaxed environment ! we have a nice studio and record everything ! I also did some sound track stuff back in the day for some surf films & moto cross . :roflmao:

Sry Andrew I just saw this ! lol
Yes drummer ..& some synth/key's .. we play all kinds of stuff from top 40 to crazy acid jams ! we mostly are a jam band and play 70/40 originals over covers .. we are all old ! lol ..I've played since I was around 10 ,did it professionally for 20 or so years with a lot of deferent players , then ran a charter boat in cabo & other places where big game fish are abundant for another 20 years ! all the while still managing to jam here & there.. now I'm playing again but in a more relaxed environment ! we have a nice studio and record everything ! I also did some sound track stuff back in the day for some surf films & moto cross . :roflmao:
Awesome, had a kit myself as a 16yr old, but was more interested in cars & females at the time, what a fatal combo lol. I was front man in a band many years ago, we did originals only, which doesn't work well in West Oz, it's known as the cover band city:laugh: so we never really took off. I still mess about with an electric guitar, which my son wanted some years ago, but never picked up, too busy gaming:rolleyes:
I kick myself when I think of the things I could of achieved as a youth, if only I knew then what I know now lol.

Cheers mate catch ya on track soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back