AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup at Red Bull Ring - Saturday, January 21 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up

Added.

2 Question guys. I see gridslots have been added to the list. Does that mean we have to download something to add those slots or? Help a noob out ;)

Is it necessary to be on TeamSpeak? If so, what are the passwords etc etc?
Again, help a noob out ;)

Yes. There a download link in the OP, you install it like any other mod (unzip the folder, copy it, paste it into ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/AssettoCorsa/Content/Tracks.

Once you become Premium you'll get access to the passwords. To join TeamSpeak go to the home page of RaceDepartment, scroll down a little bit and you'll see the shortcut on the righthand side of the page. :thumbsup:

I started the server up to make sure the track mod was working, all looks good on my end. I'll leave it running so if anyone wants to jump in for some early practice feel free and let me know if there are any problems with the server.

I started the server up to make sure the track mod was working, all looks good on my end. I'll leave it running so if anyone wants to jump in for some early practice feel free and let me know if there are any problems with the server.
Hello Brandon,
The track works fine for me, but you started up the wrong track. The server online now is the short version of the RBR instead of the full one ;)

I'm Premium, TS is working. Love to join tonight's race. See you on track :)

i tried to download the grid slot..but dont function.come a message "error" what can i do?>?

can you post the file here?>? thx
i need red pack dlc?>?>?

im click a link and then come the message"
Assetto Corsa support forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

You have to log in to the AC forums and then click the word "download" next to the track name. You don't need the Red Pack but you need Porsche Pack 3.

Is the server down? I was about to join and practice some but I can't find it.

Should be there, I could see it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back