AC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 @ Brands Hatch GP Saturday June 10th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys we are down to 4 drivers including me and Martino. You know I'm more than happy to race with you guys even if it's just 2 of us, but I need to know your thoughts about tonight. @Allan Ramsbottom had something come up that he has to deal with so I doubt he will be able to make it, but I won't sign him out since I'm not sure what's going on.
Please give me your thoughts on this matter. If we don't do this even tonight, we can always revisit it next week or possibly the next since the 24 Hours of LeMans event is next weekend......watching the real stuff and driving in a Multi Class Event ourselves. Here's a link if you're interested, but sign up soon:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/multiclass-wec-le-mans-saturday-17-june-2017.136857/
May be too early for you @Andrew Scott but I thought you might like to know;)

Last edited:
Guys we are down to 5 drivers including me and Martino. You know I'm more than happy to race with you guys even if it's just 2 of us, but I need to know your thoughts about tonight. @Allan Ramsbottom had something come up that he has to deal with so I doubt he will be able to make it, but I won't sign him out since I'm not sure what's going on.
Please give me your thoughts on this matter. If we don't do this even tonight, we can always revisit it next week or possibly the next since the 24 Hours of LeMans event is next weekend......watching the real stuff and driving in a Multi Class Event ourselves. Here's a link if you're interested, but sign up soon:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/multiclass-wec-le-mans-saturday-17-june-2017.136857/
May be too early for you @Andrew Scott but I thought you might like to know;)
I'm gonna have to rain check this one, I'm deep into a patio extension which I thought I'd have gotten further down the track with yesterday, but ran into a few time killers. I've only this week to get it done before the weather turns wet wet wet, should have the bulk finished by Monday arvo, so I will be good for the TT race etc etc;):D:thumbsup:
So If it's ok with the general group I vote to postpone the event, or if y'all want to get into it, go for it, I don't mind either way.
And yes Bobby, way toooooo early for me:sleep::sleep:

I'm gonna have to rain check this one, I'm deep into a patio extension which I thought I'd have gotten further down the track with yesterday, but ran into a few time killers. I've only this week to get it done before the weather turns wet wet wet, should have the bulk finished by Monday arvo, so I will be good for the TT race etc etc;):D:thumbsup:
So If it's ok with the general group I vote to postpone the event, or if y'all want to get into it, go for it, I don't mind either way.
And yes Bobby, way toooooo early for me:sleep::sleep:
Thank you for your vote and notifying me. Good luck with the work mate

Bobby/Michael...small group but that was still a lot of fun....thx!
Martino, thanks for coming out and making it fun;) Nice to meet you and hope to see you at more of our events. If you ever need anything, you can always send me a PM and I'll get back to you:) You're quick and we have some boys that want to meet you I'm sure:D They need the competition

Guy's we are running the same combo next week since so many of our regulars had to miss. You boys at the front meet @TinoM :thumbsup: Was very quick and you boys at the front will now have another mate to run with. He's just like us. He was so much quicker than Michael and I, but waited and wanted to mix it up. Very much appreciated by me "The Caboose" of the train:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back