Cars Porsche 911 (993) Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
headlight displaying differently on drivers side
1599904788857.png

Canyon spec is ok though
1599904894126.png

Last edited:
1600123224625.png

I'm testing a new patreon build and the odometer (analog) seems to be working again. Not sure what the digital odometer does but it's not working still (though it works on 160 csp)
I'm chatting with x4fab as I posted these so he's working on fixing the odometers.

Last edited:
I always thought there was sth off about the rear of the turbo. It turns out that the shape of the bumper is considerably different. Same is true for the base carrera, although the discprapency there is much less pronounced.
View attachment 355850
View attachment 355851
View attachment 355852

Finally had the chance to mess with this, at least on the stock Turbo:

__custom_showroom_1604491257.jpg

Which required a lot of work on the rear bumper to match the real car better, also new UV and AO bake.

Took the chance to adjust paints to CSP 1.66 spec as well, and fix the headlight issue too.

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_la_canyons_4-10-120-12-1-30.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_la_canyons_4-10-120-12-2-19.jpg

A small detail: given that reverse lights are probably needed for it to be street legal if sold with, wouldn't it make more sense if it had a cover like this with holes on those lights?: img Nvm if too much trouble for nothing :)

(not so much for inner fog lights, missing on US models)

Last edited:
Not the only one redoing stuff :D

Well worth it in both cases, I think. :)

The tire work isn't actually so bad. We're working with some fresh-out-the-oven data, conveniently acquired after the last round of tire updates... Lateral grip is entirely unchanged in the new system but the longitudinal side is quite different and the way they react in combined lat/long grip situations feels way more natural. Bit by bit here.

Last edited:
A small detail: given that reverse lights are probably needed for it to be street legal if sold with, wouldn't it make more sense if it had a cover like this with holes on those lights?: img Nvm if too much trouble for nothing :)

(not so much for inner fog lights, missing on US models)

Threw in a custom "Canyon Spec" badge, and license plate lights while I was at it :)

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_s2_la_canyons_5-10-120-6-33-11.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_turbo_s2_la_canyons_5-10-120-6-35-37.jpg

Last edited:
AD3R, YOUVE MADE ONE HELL OF A 993 TURBO ;)
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE ME TO MAKE A 993 S TURBO BODIED IN A FEW COLOURS UK SPEC CAR NO BUMPER OVERIDERRS UK PLATE ?
WITH A WORKING REAR SPOILER
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ITS AT ALL POSSIBLE
THANKS DAVID

Obviously more CSP support would be nice, but should the steering wheel of the car not be centered to the steering rack? Considering the amount of effort in the car im questioning it might be just how the car is IRL.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.