AC Porsche 718 RS 60 Spyder vs Alfa Romeo GTA @ Monza 1966 Junior Course - Monday 27th of February 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

• Porsche 718 RS

My general connection is so bad right now it cant find servers in any game, it should be fixed in 3-4 hours, so if I don't show up ( that's the reason )

Unbelievable second race. I don't think I've ever had such a close one!
So glad I saved the replay, I'll have to record it at some stage :D
First time ever driving that car and that track so it was a bit of a shock in race 1, absolutely useless when it comes to the parabolica haha.
Thanks for the awesome race, definitely one to remember :)

I was actually less useless in the Porsche than I expected. :) I don't know how I do it, but once again I was a rocket off the line in both races. And also once again, it was silly mistakes by myself that let me down! I completely missed the same braking point twice, once in both races. Both times it cost me third place (and more), in the second race just 40 seconds from the finish! Got a nice drift on around parabolica trying to save some dignity (and a place) on the last lap of race two, only to touch the grass and lose it completely. Didn't stop me thoroughly enjoying both races though, good stuff guys. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back