Polski Fiat 125P MR75

Hi

I present my project to the racer. The car is finished in 75%. I still have to earn some things. For example, chassis, body texture.

screenshots 3d max:

Sorry for my English. I'm from Polish.

Yours

"This video contains material from the partner Sony Music Entertainment, which has blocked this content for display in your home country in order to comply with copyright laws."

Thank you very much for your comments.

Some pictures:

Now I deal with views.ini

I sincerely request to the experts. Do you give advice to make a button incorporated into the model such as k, m, p on the keyboard. Something like lamps, but the other button? Then I could make a beam, flashing lights or other variety. It would be a great step forward and would have given a lot of fun.

I hope you understand what I mean.

I hope to help thank you

Thank you all

I have another question. It is about "Moving helmets." I found a tutorial but how to do that was moving passengers and drivers the head. Because from what I read, you can use only one head. I wanted to use the function keys and also to various pendants.

Is this possible? I mean something like this gives you an example:
helmet0, helmet1, helmet2 ...
Is there a way?

Hai,
you need a model for body and for the helmet... if its possible to use more than one helmet i don't know...

This is the code i use...

pilot
{
helmet
{
model
{
file=helmet1.dof
}
pos=0.3749 0.206 -0.30 ;x, y and z pos relative to null point...
}
body
{
model
{
file=pilotbody1.dof
offset
{
x=0.3749
y=-0.24
z=0.14
}
}
}
}

Nice work!

Lg
Alex

This I know but thank you for trying to help. It's about using a few helmets. Or how to make a moving 3D model in a different way (ignoring views.ini 2D)

I need to make the keys and key fobs in full 3D moving. Is there even a possibility? On racer.nl I can not find anything about it.

Yours

Thanks

FSO 125P 1979
This is the year 1979 will still be different versions of the car body and engine. I will update.

For now, the first version is now available. Feel free to download and test.

DOWNLOAD

That's a great release, thanks :) Fantastic detail in many parts, from the dials to the sounds and decoration. It has a gritty and immersive art style that makes it very enjoyable.

It could use a readme file and a bit of updating in shader and .ini. For example, I had to rename the sounds folder to get them to load due to the special characters used before.

Hey, these two seem to be pretty close:

Super release, thanks for another great Fiat saloon! :)

It looks good between the 131 and the more recent Regata.

I am with Cosmo on the details and style. It develops a beautiful "used car" flair thanks to details overlooked in any of today's super polished power car games.

As suggestion I would put a driver in it, as it looks a bit weird in Replays without driver. Hot candidate for the car of the Month! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back