Poll: Your favorite cars in Automobilista

I am so sad to see MetalMoro so low. It may not be the best prototype ever but it's the only one this game has. It would be great to see more races with this car in the future. In fact, I think it would be nice to organise a multi-class league with these cars. ;) But that's probablymy wishful thinking.

• Deleted member 130869

Despite the possible camber and tire abuse (though it's a more widespread thing), it must be the Classic. It can only be the Classic.

CART Extreme. :D
Just kidding.* I'll vote for some, let me think for a second.... :coffee:
Here it is, I vote. For 11 cars! :roflmao:
Amazingly Chevrolet Camaro have only 6 votes. The car isn't bad at all to me, you should give it a chance. Especially if you have, like me, some liveries (imported from SCE) that makes them much more enjoyable to watch.

* or am I? :giggle:

I've driven a couple of new Camaro's although, they were in SS trim. They seemed much faster and more agile than the ones in AMS but, RL can have that effect.:)

Although I love the feel and response of the Fvee and the F3, the Super V8 is my favorite right now. The gearbox interaction is great. It's such a thrill to balance it on the edge of 4-wheel drifts around medium to high speed turns; enough power to get into trouble but, responsive enough to get back out of it. Missed shift's can spell disaster and insufficient throttle blips on downshift can bite you hard - just as it should be.:)

Last edited:
Agree ouvert, pedal to the MetalMoro (TM) is quite fun to drive. Finally. :D
Can we have least favourite?
I didn't done much laps but, to me, and for now, F3 is a bit to hard to please. And drive.
really F3? hmm still fun and joy to listen .. for me it would be karts (except Superkart, that one is great) simply cause karts are all about feeling them with your but ... which is obviously not gonna happend in sim and with karts it is too noticable :) .. and probably MIT .. little but dull and not challenging at all ..

Interesting seeing so many V10 fans here.
Maybe that's to some extend because it's fresh and new?

I could vote for all because i enjoy driving them all except 2 (although in most i'm really slow *g*) but i decided to go with:
Stock V8s: the workhorses of GSCE/AMS, stable, reliable
Opalas: Don't really know why, but i just love driving them
Formula Vee: Great car for learning to drive/race
Minis: Slow cars are always great for MP racing

Maybe my love for highspeed openwheelers will return at some point but at the moment the Formula cars just don't pull me in that much.

The ones i don't like:
Camaro: Just don't like to race with high power street cars
Marcas: Can't stand the sound of them :)

Only very little experience with Karts, should definitely spend some more time in them :)

Interesting seeing so many V10 fans here.
Maybe that's to some extend because it's fresh and new?

I could vote for all because i enjoy driving them all except 2 (although in most i'm really slow *g*) but i decided to go with:
Stock V8s: the workhorses of GSCE/AMS, stable, reliable
Opalas: Don't really know why, but i just love driving them
Formula Vee: Great car for learning to drive/race
Minis: Slow cars are always great for MP racing

Maybe my love for highspeed openwheelers will return at some point but at the moment the Formula cars just don't pull me in that much.

The ones i don't like:
Camaro: Just don't like to race with high power street cars
Marcas: Can't stand the sound of them :)

Only very little experience with Karts, should definitely spend some more time in them :)

Probably more because it's from the best era in F1 history, and it brings back a lot of good memories. Also it's very fun to drive.

Pretty disappointing though to see it in 2nd place, only 4 votes behind the leader, yet there's only been 1 club race with it, which was a botch job anyway due to the fixed setups which didn't even carry over between sessions.

I can't for the life of me think why that is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back