1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: How many ppl have the GTL dvd ?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Patrick van Driel, Jul 12, 2008.

1. yes

32 vote(s)
  2. no

3 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Historic GT & Touring cars mod is a hit for a lot of drivers .
    We would like to know how many ppl own a copy of GTL.( you need a copy to play the mod in Rfactor)
    If we have enough intrested ppl we can setup some events for this great mod.
    Greets Patrick
  2. Thats a yes from me, downloading the mode through GetRight at the mo so hopefully will have it in a few days :D
  3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Yep I have GTL but it wont install due to a damaged disk, Fortunatly it will work just enough to let me install this rF mod. :) Bring on the classics!
  4. Well i will vote yes , i just orderd the dvd :D
  5. I had the CD version GTL, i wonder if it'll work as well. :rolleyes:

My CD version GTL come as a bonus in my GTR2 retail box bundle. (A long long time ago!!) :D

On a side note, i've never installed or played the GTL. I think i didn't even taken it out of it CD boxes since i got it, eventhough it come with the GTR2 for free. :p

Maybe i should give it a try, as people said the game was great! :becky:
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yes Sol, the CD version will work ok. :thumb:

And I can highly recommend GTL too.
  7. Yep
  8. Got it as well. Note though that you only need the DVD (or CD) once to install the mod. So you don't need it to actually play it in rFactor.

And like Warren says; try GTL too if you have it and never tried it. It IS a great game! :cool:
  9. Why dont you just play gt legends
  10. Because this is a poll to start some events in Rfactor:)
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have it and i am very interested in running this mod too!
  12. I'm up for using the Mod though I still would like to see GTL too :thumb:
  13. Got it yesterday. I haven't installed GTL because of all the starforce hassle with Vista64.
  14. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Voted yes because I have the GTL disc, but why play this in rFactor if it's already in GTR2 ?
    Is rFactor a better choice then GTR2 or is the Mod in rFactor Better??
    In GTR2 they cal it the Power and Glory mod and also you have to own the GTL disc to instal the Mod.
    Take a look by RSC:

Power and Glory - RaceSimCentral Forums

15. The only no vote here

Unfortunately in the UK this and GTR 2 are extremely difficult to get hold of anywhere unless of course i am expected to pay £25-£30 for it and im afraid there is no chance of that happening :becky:

Although i have just seen that Softuk has it for £8.99 so think i need to purchase if it is as good as people say ?
  16. I got mine from eBay for £11 inc postage.
  17. Some ppl like me , dont have GTR2 so thats why i like the fact that there finally is a GTL mod for Rfactor. That the disc is needed to play the mod is well known by all of us . And supported by us for the respect of the develloper Simbin.
  18. Yesterday orderd my copy at Ebay from germany for 11 Euro including delivery.:)
  19. I have it for some time .
    But its a long time ago i played with it.
  20. I guess we have enough ppl with the GTL dvd to launch a Rfactor Historic car event .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.