Resource icon

Tracks Podium Club Attesa 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
It doesnt work for me either. I moved the folder into the proper location as above. It shows up in the game, I select it, it shows the Podium Club track, but when you go to start a gray box pops up saying "track not found"

Hello, tried both the 7z and zip and neither worked for me. Track is selectable in game menu but "track not found" when it tries loading. Is content manager required? read some mention of certain mods requiring it.

Hello, tried both the 7z and zip and neither worked for me. Track is selectable in game menu but "track not found" when it tries loading. Is content manager required? read some mention of certain mods requiring it.
cm is required OR you can just extract the track folder from the .7z file and manually place the track in your track folder. google .7z app

cm is required OR you can just extract the track folder from the .7z file and manually place the track in your track folder. google .7z app
Yep, sorry if unclear. I extracted and placed the track files in the track folder. I'm able to select the track in game and when it tries to start the session (practice, race, etc) I get the track not found error message. The extracted track files are placed in the tracks folder.

I tried both the .7z and normal zip extracts (separately) and I got the error message regardless.

Was really only looking to load this track and not looking to add additional add ons with cm as I'll be going to this track soon and wanted to get some practice.

Anyway appreciate you making the AZ tracks!

Last edited:
Yep, sorry if unclear. I extracted and placed the track files in the track folder. I'm able to select the track in game and when it tries to start the session (practice, race, etc) I get the track not found error message. The extracted track files are placed in the tracks folder.

I tried both the .7z and normal zip extracts (separately) and I got the error message regardless.

Was really only looking to load this track and not looking to add additional add ons with cm as I'll be going to this track soon and wanted to get some practice.

Anyway appreciate you making the AZ tracks!
its literally just a zipped track folder. its not missing anything

I have the same track not found error. All other tracks have worked in the past. I will see if an older version works maybe?
I just downloaded it from the link above. I deleted attesa from my track folder, dragged the downloaded track from my downloads folder onto my content manager and clicked install. i got straight in. i hope your using content manager and your not a mac user.

bummer trying to run ccw and I'm getting the same error from every version provided..
weird. I just went into it on my side and got straight in. make sure your content manager and pure are updated. make sure your weather/rain works. you could also try and load the track with just sol and see if that helps

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.