Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Very excited about this, a good touring car grid would be fantastic, and there are great mod versions of a lot of the UK tracks :D

Attachments

• takemymoney.jpg
    takemymoney.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 320

Attachments

• 320-STW-sheets-page-001.jpg
    320-STW-sheets-page-001.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 409
  • 320-STW-sheets-page-002.jpg
    320-STW-sheets-page-002.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 320-STW-sheets-page-003.jpg
    320-STW-sheets-page-003.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 379
I've been spamming the Primera P11 all day today and it's absolutely amazing, so having a whole field of these '90s BTCs will be incredible. How long do these things normally take? Will you be drip-feeding the cars as they are completed or releasing them as a pack once all are done? And finally, do you have an approximate ETA?

Keep up the phenomenal work chaps!

we will be releasing them when they are ready, so one by one,
they do take a lot of time, primera took over a year!!! but It wasn't my only project to work on, so chances are that some of these might come rather quickly , like Alfa, Mondeo and Peugeot

I like the fact that the big-stick sequential shifting isn't animated on the Primera, as it can be a real distraction when using paddles in VR. Was this omission a conscious decision or still something on the to-do list? It may not be 'technically correct' but I'd always ideally have to option to disable stick-shift animations (which always tend to look a little clumsy, no matter how well they are done) and have the driver keep his hands on the wheel at all times. Do you think this could be an option for the upcoming cars? I'm guessing a simple toggle won't be possible and two versions of the same car might be required, one with and one without the animation?

Should just be able to delete the shifter's animation file and AC will do nothing when you shift, I don't think it would affect playing online or whatever since it's not a physics file.

I like the fact that the big-stick sequential shifting isn't animated on the Primera, as it can be a real distraction when using paddles in VR. Was this omission a conscious decision or still something on the to-do list? It may not be 'technically correct' but I'd always ideally have to option to disable stick-shift animations (which always tend to look a little clumsy, no matter how well they are done) and have the driver keep his hands on the wheel at all times. Do you think this could be an option for the upcoming cars? I'm guessing a simple toggle won't be possible and two versions of the same car might be required, one with and one without the animation?
exactly as Stereo said, simply deleting the shiftUP and shiftDown animations (whatever they will be called) should be enough,
and nope, it wasn't done on purpose, I was trying to get the cable working for the animation, which I wasn't able to get exported correctly into a game, so I could add the shifter animation, but not with the cable, which is a shame

Should just be able to delete the shifter's animation file and AC will do nothing when you shift, I don't think it would affect playing online or whatever since it's not a physics file.

exactly as Stereo said, simply deleting the shiftUP and shiftDown animations (whatever they will be called) should be enough,
and nope, it wasn't done on purpose, I was trying to get the cable working for the animation, which I wasn't able to get exported correctly into a game, so I could add the shifter animation, but not with the cable, which is a shame

Wow, thanks - I didn't realise it would be that easy. I've got a few cars with annoying shift animations so will definitely try this out later.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%