• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Plugins [PLUGIN] Developer Toolkit 0.1

A toolkit to read and tweak game logic/variables

1. zamp

zamp

Ratings:
    +52
    zamp submitted a new resource:

Developer Toolkit - A toolkit to read and tweak game logic/variables

Read more about this resource...

2. Mazen91

Mazen91

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey zamp,
    great tool you got there. I have some problems though:
    • This one is not really a problem, but my GUI isn't half-transparent like yours is. When starting MSC in windowed mode and a smaller resolution the GUI takes up a lot of space. To see through it would be helpful for me.
    • For some reasons the mouse is a little offset. So I'll have to click to right of where I actually want to click.
    • I can't enter negative values at all. Sometimes it works copying negative values from elsewhere, but it's not reliable.
    • Also decimal values work a little strange for me. I can't enter a decimal point at the end of the number. So in order to enter 2.5 I'f have to enter a 25 and add the decimal point afterwards.
    Besides that it's a great tool, especially for someone trying to build a mod whos trying to find GameObjects or variables.