• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Plugins [PLUGIN] Custom Hayosiko Skin 1.0

Custom Hayosiko Skin mod

1. DarkKostas

DarkKostas

Ratings:
    +1
    DarkKostas submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Custom Hayosiko Skin - Custom Hayosiko Skin mod

Read more about this resource...

2. Mirandasman

Mirandasman

Ratings:
    +2
    Throws errors and makes the van disappear

3. DarkKostas

DarkKostas

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you using the latest version of the game? What are the errors it pops up? Also in any case it shouldn't make it disappear as all it does is replace the texture.

4. Mirandasman

Mirandasman

Ratings:
    +2
    Im not sure about the errors and im running 9/28 updste I think and yea i parked the van outside my door and installed the mod and load up the gsme and open the door and the van is gone

5. DarkKostas

DarkKostas

Ratings:
    +1
    This is such an old version. I guess you're talking 28.09.14 right? It's 3 years old based on the changelog. Where did you even get that. Use the latest version of both game and modloader and it should be fine.

6. Mirandasman

Mirandasman

Ratings:
    +2
    Its 9/28/17 use your brain, the game wasnt even out in 2014

7. DarkKostas

DarkKostas

Ratings:
    +1
    Where did you get the number? Can you open the changelog.txt and tell me from there? No need to be that rude you know. You'll understand why i said that by opening that file. You still didn't tell me your modloader version too. Also do you have other mods that may conflict with it? Try disabling the others and try just with that one.

8. Mirandasman

Mirandasman

Ratings:
    +2
    Modloader is 0.3.2

9. Progeekzy

Progeekzy

Ratings:
    +2
    Its working fine for me tho i dont think the left/right side is working correctly. Im on latest experimental branch.

10. DarkKostas

DarkKostas

Ratings:
    +1
    What exactly is wrong? If you want to use left side, you just need the door texture to be changed and you have to manually mirror it. Look the 2 default files to check how it is.

I haven't used it on the new experimental version yet. Maybe it doesn't fully work indeed cause model is a bit changed with the new seatbelts and the storage.

11. Progeekzy

Progeekzy

Ratings:
    +2
    Im more having a issue putting something on the left sliding side door.