rF2 Please Show Your Racing Club Availability

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Looks good to me, for the thursdays, then hopefully evntually the mondays too.

If you are available to do so, you should join on Mondays anyway, nothing like being thrown in at the deep end! On a serious note, the guys don't bite, they might even send you their setup if you ask nicely! Just abide by the club rules and there shouldn't be any problems. The more the merrier!

mondays and fridays are good for me, although i've been a bit busy recently to do any.
i very much enjoyed the 207 cars and they provide good racing

also i second james' comment, just jump in and you'll find you'll learn a lot just from the experience and i find i'm often sent setups even when i've not asked for them!

Im coming back to the club, however Saturdays are my only good day now. Id love to see V8 Supercars due to the fun handling, or maybe something crazy like Indy cars.....

I would really like it if the weekend events started a little earlier... 20:00 GMT = 22:00 CAT ; by the time we finish it is almost 00:00...

Maybe 18:00 GMT on the weekends? Please? :)

It might be a good warm up for the Simbin racers :)

Cheers,
Chris

I would really like it if the weekend events started a little earlier... 20:00 GMT = 22:00 CAT ; by the time we finish it is almost 00:00...

Maybe 18:00 GMT on the weekends? Please? :)

It might be a good warm up for the Simbin racers :)

Cheers,
Chris

Despite living in a GMT zone, i would also like if the weekend races started a bit earlier (around 18:00 GMT), this way i would be possible to make plans for after the dinner ;)

I have never raced in a rF club event but I'm going to give the F1 cars a try. Sunday is the perfect day for me. (Probably not directly the next Sunday, but the following week should be fine)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back