1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Please reiza, bring us a GT car?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Msportdan, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

If the game is said to be complete, can reiza give us one more car be it in form of a GT/cup car. I would love to see the Ginetta Gt car, as that makes a great cup car, or the scirocco cup. Something a bit more powerful than the mini.

Or.. please let is buying customers have the marcas cars in GSC.....

What ya think guys. ?

dan :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You should try the Blancpain BES mod. All the GT cars you could ever want. The Nissan GTR is an absolute blast to drive. ;)

3. yeah, some gt3 cars will be awesome

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Despite being one of the best games regarding the sheer amount of content and free updates for such a low price, people are still asking for more. :O_o:

We already know we have more tracks (Bologna, now they tease Suzuka today on Facebook) and content coming (Superkarts, 80s stock cars) And there's another thread just started up with a poll about extra stuff people want...

Of course, more content is always nice but I fear there'll always be one more car or track people want. Shame really.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Kids these days eh Nox, never satisfied. I barely get time to play the content I have now never mind more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. My poll has been made with the intent of helping Reiza, not give them a burden. They will always add new cars/tracks/features up until they will make a new game or they will close (hope not). The moment they'll stop working and adding content, will be the moment the sim will be dead. Life is evolution. So, knowing what people want next is useful, I think.
    I might be a kid, but I give names when I'm speaking of someone I disagree with. Since you are a staff member, you shouldn't have any problems in writing to me "hey, your idea is stupid", instead of talking in the other room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Reiza are a small an talented group of people, what more can we ask for.
    When you know some in the business which I do, you will understand how long it takes to produce this type of content

8. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I don't have any problems calling you out (it's not exactly a hidden comment), nor do I think your idea is stupid. My point was exactly as I said - that no matter how much content they put out, there'll always be someone who wants one more car/track. It's fine if you disagree, my post was my own personal opinion and I wasn't seeking argument.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GT3 is boring xD. A GT1 is more cool xD. Something like this...
    [​IMG]

For my part, whatever comes of Reiza, sure to be amazing.:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Nah GT500 is the one:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm more than happy for what Reiza had gave as so far and I'll gladly pay for a DLC, so "asking" as a wish/suggestion is not always a bad thing ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hoping to see this...[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I dont think he was complaining about a lack of content, more so saying what he would like to see. You cant argue against more content! If you had the choice between more content, or for Reiza to stop development now -- which would you prefer? ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Yep, which is exactly why I said I don't think his idea is stupid :thumbsup:

15. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

A GT car made to Reiza's usually high standards would round-off the game nicely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't need a GT car personally as other games offer those already in a wide variety. WHat I love about GSC are its local tracks and series and cars and karts you hardly see in other games.

More national racing series for me please. :) (just saw @sinarca 's post, that!!)

Or this :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

That pick-up truck would be awesome.

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Aren't the chevy montana's already the official support series of the stock car v8 in real life?

19. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Nah, the Copa Montana ended in 2012, sadly.

What I would like to happen is for Reiza to get permission to include a certain touring car series that already exists in GSC...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

reiza how about a small fee (everyone) to bring Marcas cars to GSC, maybe 2-3£ or something. I would pay.. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1