Please reiza, bring us a GT car?

Msportdan

@Simberia
If the game is said to be complete, can reiza give us one more car be it in form of a GT/cup car. I would love to see the Ginetta Gt car, as that makes a great cup car, or the scirocco cup. Something a bit more powerful than the mini.

Or.. please let is buying customers have the marcas cars in GSC.....

What ya think guys. ?

dan :p

I've previously said that I will pay for Copa Petrobras de Marcas as a DLC pack or a standalone title like Formula Truck, and I would be happy to pay more than that too. Those cars are too good to be left to one side to be forgotten and die, which is what I fear will happen.

You should try the Blancpain BES mod. All the GT cars you could ever want. The Nissan GTR is an absolute blast to drive. ;)
Where do I find this Mod? In the car mods section, I can't find it.

I found it, but the install directions are beyond my capabilities. I can extract with WinRar that's about
my limit.
Plus, when I download, and see multiple files, do I extract them all, or the first one only?
Also, what is real feel plug in?
If the FF in my sim is already great, why does everyone install this real feel plug in?
What is meant by "plug-in"? Literal?
Thanks in advance
Second edit:
The install instructions say "a clean install is best" and "second install"
What is "GSC Sync"?
This I also do not understand as well. I have added many tracks. It was a lot of work, and I have
only a couple of hours per week to race. Will I lose my tracks that I have added?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years