Please include a vote-kicking feature

Is there actually somewhere a log with whom I raced online? Was last night with a very friendly gentleman on a server (just he and me) who was significantly faster than me (he was fast, but I also had never drive that combo :) ) which made him calling me 'looser'. We did not have contact or anything. He just felt like doing (and some other words). Weird world this is.....

A. Senna seems to be very well known. Had the pleasure when we (a group with G.Ortner fighting for the first 3 places) wanted to overlap her/him and s/he blocked us - or should I say "It". After a slight contact s/he waited one lap and tried to crash us with full speed but missed all 3 cars, too much choice I guess. But yesterday the same and s/he ruined my only race last evening by taking me out in the first right at Nürburgring. I continued but next lap the same again. Waiting at start finish and crashing into me with full speed at the end of the straight. Don't understand what is going on in such limited minds. Very debatable to use such a legendary name.

Ha! I've come across A. Senna too. I managed to dodge a couple of their ramming attempts by faking to turn in at corners and just watch her (?) sail by! It must have riled them as the next race I was in, I was the only person they went after. :D

It's so sad though, I could understand them being on the free servers but to buy content just to crash into other people only?! Must lead a very sad life! :roflmao:

A.S. came to my attention after watching some replays to find out who crashed in the first corner of a MP race and often A.S was involved.
Just checked the profile linked above and I guess it's not accidentally that A.S and the one why this thread was started are friends!?... They have a different approach why they play multiplayer maybe

Is there actually somewhere a log with whom I raced online? Was last night with a very friendly gentleman on a server (just he and me) who was significantly faster than me (he was fast, but I also had never drive that combo :) ) which made him calling me 'looser'. We did not have contact or anything. He just felt like doing (and some other words). Weird world this is.....
Pressing TAB should turn on/off pilot names over their car.

Come over to S3 forum guys, we have already discussed it briefly there ("Two Villains").
If it is really a "She" it must be a mainstream gendered feminist (revolutionist)means there is no She or He but just an "It"....and yeah thats the exactly way "it" drives and we (men) are all declared enemies (who simply cannot be better than "it") :D

(i posted this reply on the S3 forum)

I don't like the idea of "vote to kick" while in race. Too much disturbance, misuse and other trouble with it, some explained already extensive here in this topic.

I thought about this topic and was thinking in another direction to get a better filtering of who is who online:

Player get's a simple REP stat. From negative -3 (red) to positive +3 (green) graphical shown by the name.

rep1.jpg

If REP stat is 3 red (-3) then you're only allowed to enter multiplayer servers which are open for all REP's. "The Chaos servers".

How do you get positive and negative REP? And this is the most important part.
You can only get a negative or positive REP by watching the replay of the game: If in the replay someone is "on purpose" wrecking the game you can give this person a negative vote. If a person is battling fair and he/she was racing on the edge put with finesse for their surroundings you can give this person a positive vote.
You can only vote for one +REP and for one -REP, facilitated with the replay interface

If a person get two votes +REP or -REP on the same replay from two different players then that REP change counts. This makes "revenge" REP harder to give, you know what i mean :)

If a person get's 10 +REP or 10 -REP his/her visual REP marker (green or red circle by the name changes). This makes it more fair because we all make mistakes from time to time.
With +REP you can eliminate -REP, time past with no negative REP also eliminate -REP.

Because of the visual marker you can see in the mirrors or in front what the REP is from the person in multiplayer and can act on it (be more careful).

Summary:
Because +/- REP can only be given through Replay the emotion of someone is already a little bit less. Multiplayer itself is not disturbed at all, and can not be misused by a group of friends. REP is hard to get and it should be like this, notorious wreckers will be marked for sure. Positive REP is a good incentive for driving clean. -3 REP has consequences to the player, only allowed on the no REP servers.

Think about this: It's actually a very simple but i think successful system.

Last edited:
The problem will most likely take care of itself. I can see the online community fracturing and disappearing behind private dedicated servers when they arrive, therefore the number of casual 'pick-up' racers populating the public servers will fall away anyway. As with any racing game, if you want respectful racing with rules then you're better off going down the club/league route.

Any kind of rating system is a great idea in theory but I'm not sure it's practicable or even if the developers have the will to change multiplayer in such a way. Public racing always carries the risk of chaos and I guess that will never change.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back