Please help

Hi I'm new to rfactor just got hold of it recently after havin just heard of it a few months ago.

anyway i have a few issues with moddin this game. I am trying to add the fsone 2009 sp mod but i have no idea what i have to do once i have downloaded the file other than extract usin winrar.

I also want to add the 2010 skins on to this mod is that possible?..and if so could you please tell me how...or even point me in the right direction.

sorry if this is the wrong place to put this and sorry if it has been covered before but i couldnt find any help when searchin google.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thankya for the reply flash.

All thats in the read me of the mods i have downloaded is the info on the creator of the mod :S.
I figured out how to add the fsone 2009 mod to the game now and everything works great but i cant for the life of me install the 2010 skins..any advice?

Normally files just go in the main rFactor folder and then overwrite the gamedata folder adding the new files? I Personaly haven't looked at the skin pack and so can't answer 100% where it should go.

Edit - Moved thread to general rFactor forums. Mod section is for the released mods.

Thanks Lee that seemed to have sorted it out for me athough i still cant seem to get the new skins to work.

but i have another question. is it possible to move a driver to a diffrent team?...say for instance i wanted to move Lewis Hamilton to ferarri, is that possible?...and if so how?...Thanks again for all the help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.