Please help

Hi - 1st post :)
A couple of things really niggle me.

1. Is there a way to stop my cars from crashing? Is there a mod available for this?
2. I hate it when I have just past the finish line at the end of a race and then my car breaks down and is retired from the race. Is there a way to stop this apart from getting the car fixed before teh end of the race?
By the way - I am running on an iMac.
Thanks

KJAM

Welcome to RD...
Don't think there are a mods like that...repair car in pitstop is only one way to stop cars from crash. sad,no? lol.

edit: now i think what about Cheat trainer? i think they can max. up condtion on cars so no crash? google that ;)

Hi - 1st post :)
A couple of things really niggle me.

1. Is there a way to stop my cars from crashing? Is there a mod available for this?
2. I hate it when I have just past the finish line at the end of a race and then my car breaks down and is retired from the race. Is there a way to stop this apart from getting the car fixed before teh end of the race?
By the way - I am running on an iMac.
Thanks

KJAM

Not sure why you would want to disable crashes, it's part and parcel of motorsport.

Anyway, it's something which can be changed easily. Most mods actually increase the crashes not decrease. So I believe it's something you would need to change yourself.

The last I would write a bug report to MM as that's something that shouldn't be fixed externally. That's their bad craftmanship! And something they should fix, not the paying customer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.