1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playseat Rubber Insulators?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by tnguyen2905, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Hi guys,
    A couple weeks ago I finally hooked up two aura bass transducers to the bottom of my playseat. I'm trying to find a way to isolate the vibrations so that I can get more of an effect to the chair itself. The playseat sits on a thin rug on carpet. I can feel the vibrations being dispersed around the playseat to the ground. Are there any rubber isolator I can buy to fix this problem? like this http://www.buttkickergear.com/Rubber_Isolators_s/23.htm. but those are expensive. Was looking for something at a local hardware store.

Or would you guys recommend just putting the seat on a full wood plank or something. IMG_1759.JPG IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1771.JPG My manager looking on to keep me on task.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Looking at maybe getting a playseat too but kinda worried that the T3PA pedals are too heavy for the base ! How does your feel?
  3. There's some play in it, but for me it all depends on the "deal". For example if you could pick up a playseat for a good price instead of buying brand new it would be fine. I also got that T500RS brake mod with the rubber bushings. Since when I press down on my brake, the pedals move forward a bit because of the force. If you haven't purchased the T3PA pedals yet, I would probably save a bit more money and get some fanatec pedals. But its fine.