Apps PitConfig [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaurung, I am working on a new version of PitConfig which will trigger the clicks only in race and optimize the pit spot detection area. This should solve the problem you reported. "Soon".

Fwallner: fantastic app but a few people in our league ACRL have had issues. I looked into these before coming here and your prior post Feb 13 may elude to issue I found. V1.4 detects the pitbox as a spline position, this is causes bugs for drivers with a pit box by the S/F line. If they stop in the box such that they don't trigger the InPit and on the opposite side of the S/F line to the saved box position it will evaluate the difference in positions as being nearly one lap. You can test this at brands hatch the first box is by the finish line. I have PM'd you with a revision that solves this issue and only triggers in the race.

Thanks AdderSwim. That is a very good idea. I was having problems with the spline not working fine when the car is in reverse gear, and your solution seems to solve it. I will take a look and implement in the next release since I am also finishing support for window mode. Thanks again!

future wish: is it by the way possible to detect amount of damage and give an estimate of how long a repair will be? or is this not possible?

Hi

Sorry : PitConfig 1.4 was ok for me. But PC 1.5 doesn't work and I don't know why...
If you want help you will need to give details. Upload your py_log.txt after a failed stop. Also a description of the race setup, i.e. what sessions you had on the server, which session you joined etc.

Hi, during a private championship race all the people having new v1.5 installed at the stop had to manually set parameters, in other words pitconfig didn't apply settings.

I've just reproduced the bug, this time I couln't even get pit stop working at all: I normally selected tyres, fuel and repairs in the window, but after I clicked the apply button nothing happened, the game just let me go and get back on circuit. I have a video about that, if you're interested in seeing what happened on board on my client let me know and I'll send you a link.

Attached you can find logs, both client and server, together with cfg files used on the server. If you need any other information just let me know.

In the meanwhile I have to downgrade to v1.4, that worked just fine for me and other people racing with me (all of them).

Attachments

• entry_list.ini
    3.5 KB · Views: 205
  • log.txt
    635.6 KB · Views: 242
  • output20160312_113524.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 929
  • py_log.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 452
  • server_cfg.ini
    2 KB · Views: 221
So I had a quick look at your logs as I wanted to see if it was perhaps my contribution causing the issue. I think it might be, and similar to the problem Colnem had. I personally don't have a server to test on so I use random public ones. Due to this I was unable to replicate the bug but from the log I can see something didn't go as planned. As it seems you can reproduce the problem I have sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back