Pit Stop Menu has hidden itself off the side of the screen, help.....

Hi,

I've noticed that my pit stop screen has gone off the side of my screen, how do I get this back.
Played with the pitstop.ini file and no joy.
Validated files in Steam, which reverted the .ini file to stock, but to no avail.

Any ideas on how I can get it back on screen?

Paul

Pitstop.JPG

Do you use different monitors for AC sometimes ?
If you do and if you use Content Manager, just change the resolution for your larger resolution, drive with it on the larger monitor and move the Pitstop menu to another place more at the left ( It's possible with my CM version anyway while it was not possible before ).

Just by experience: when changing monitor ( for another use than racing and not changing resolution ) some apps at the right don't appear on the lower resolution monitor.

The acos.ini file has the positions for a bunch of apps, but may not be where the settings for the pit-stop menu are stored... (I don't even recall it being movable, to be honest.)

It was not @Neilski .... ( without CM, its place might be modified manually in a json file ).
Lately I had the surprise to have moved it with the mouse accidentally .... the mouse slipped on its holder and when taking it in hands ... I moved this Pitstop menu accidentally.

Content Manager surely recently managed to make it moveable ... and now I know it, I moved this menu to a more useful place ( rather than at full right ... relatively bad place for larger screens. ).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.