1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Pit stop exiting issue

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Mert_son, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hi guys :) i have a really big porblem that makes my race disaster...when i pitting i am waiting lolipopman too much,there is a enough space for my exit but lolipopman dosent allow me and every cars which are behind of me or came to pit after me get pass me..how can i solve this?(sorry for bad english) :D

2. Assuming you are on PC, install the patch from Codemasters. Unfortunately this will also remove the rubbering in of the track as well, & make puddles dissappear when its raining making the track look dry. However they do have a workaround to restore that, but unfortunately doing that will nerf your framerate.

Patch from Codemasters

Dissappearing pudles/rubbering in fix

3. i have already patch the game to 1.01 but i have still pit exiting issue..lolipop man says when i push to gas pedal after all pit stuff done "not just yet" ...i dont know the reason...and also i have F1 2011 Mod i downloaded form racedepartment.com

4. Just come in early. You can then usually get some free track and knock some good laps in on the fresh rubber.

5. that sounds good :D i'll try different strategies during race :D i hope Codemaster F1 Gamemakers can fix this issue on F1 2011 Official Game..thanks for help :D

6. Yea, I asked in the mod section if anyone made a mod to disable the wait time (basically just releasing you no matter what) but nobody replied. I would've thought it's not a hard fix, and it could be game breaking.

7. Yea you right man it could be game breaking especially in F1 2011 with new pirelli tires(because you come to pit 3 times at %20 race distance)..i dont know is it hard to fix or not i just hope fix this issue in F1 2011 Codemasters's game(ony 3 month left to release)