1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit crews at the "Pit wall" at final lap?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Joel Vischer, Aug 12, 2011.

1. This is what i would love to see in F1 2011, Wether u win or lose all of the pit crews will be on the pit wall to celebrate or sumthing like in real races the driver goes all the way to the pit wall when he wins: Youtube video:

And a f1 2010 video where there is no sighting of the pit crew:
    and skip to 22:28
    Anyone agrees with me?
  2. i think that is asking for too mutch . at least they put in a celebration in park fermer like we see on tv .
  3. I'd be happy if there were static engineers sitting at those monitors during race and practice sessions.
  4. how is that too much to ask, i know after a 50% race on expert im fist pumping on the start/finish strait when i win, i wanna share that with my pit crew.
  5. There are engineers sitting at the moniters on f1 2010
  6. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Technically they are standing in the garage, what he means is a load of guys on the prat perch in the pitlane. :)
  7. Shouldn't be too hard to code I reckon, but not expecting it this year. Also other things are more important.
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Will you also like a huge FPS drop when 25 mechanics of each podium finisher are running to the wall :)?
  9. I don't mind i have a PS3 will probably handle it with ease and if you have a good PC it probs be no big deal Intel i7 with some latest Nvidia or ATI Gfx card so yeah!! I know you want it i can see it in your eyes