1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Pinevale BTB Project

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by R Soul, Jul 19, 2014.

1. A while ago I released my first track, Pinevale, and now I've decided to release the BTB project for it so you can see how I did things:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvfiu6nq0n6208f/Pinevale.7z

It's worth noting that this is quite far from the quality of the released version. Track merging is not complete, some of the tyre/oil marks on the track are not present, plus a number of other finishing touches (including a better AIW file and a modified sky).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

thanks R. Very interested.

Maybe i could upload my TT Assen 1953 track project file too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

I tried to open it, but it keeps looking for missing textures. A few i could add, but now it asks for textures which are already in the folders.

I think it has something to do with altered textures.

"
    Can't find material Race_Objects\Materials\Objects\Trackside\MarkerBoards\Text\Right Pit Black\mat0
    "

5. Did you put all the required XPacks in the project's XPacks folder?

6. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

got the whole list as written in the read.me file

7. I've worked out the problem. My copy of the Race Objects XPack has an _ in the file name but the one on the BTB site has a space. I wouldn't have changed it so I must have obtained my copy from somewhere else, e.g. the old RD downloads page.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. the xpacks you have errors with try extracting the xpack zip into Pinevale folder. Worked for me