PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.4 - 1.0 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 2.4 - 1.0 - 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I love that dash it is a must have. I may have missed it as I had a brief look for a similar question. The rev counter gets stuck at about 50% but the randomly starts working. Is this an know thing? Is this something I can fix or do you have a solution? Thanks

Thank you ;-) I encountered the same problem, everything is fixed in the next version ;-)
Hi, I love that dash it is a must have. I may have missed it as I had a brief look for a similar question. The rev counter gets stuck at about 50% but the randomly starts working. Is this an know thing? Is this something I can fix or do you have a solution? Thanks

philm updated PhilmDash with a new update entry:

PHILMDASH

PhilmDash5" 9.0 is the new version of the dash5" optimized in design and functions, to drive in the best conditions, and increase the immersion of having the remote display.
- performance improvement
- design improvement
- improvement of certain information
- added DSR, Fuel remain ...
- documentation PDF for all functions
- and others goodies ...
Always to gain speed of visualization, and therefore drive faster and better :)))

Read the rest of this update entry...

PHILMDASH

PhilmDash5" 9.0 is the new version of the dash5" optimized in design and functions, to drive in the best conditions, and increase the immersion of having the remote display.
- design improvement
- and others goodies ...
Always to gain speed of visualization, and therefore drive faster and better :)))

PHILMDASH

- design improvement
- and others goodies ...

I realy love this dash! But when I want to download this new release today I only get the PDF with the functions and not the screen?
Thank you ! Yes it is written at the beginning of the overview : Please support me with a small donation, and receive the new PhilmDash5" 9.0 and Tablet 2.0 for a coffee or a beer to motivate me, thanks ! (don't forget to send me an email address

How do you not know?

Not everyone has this shitty PayPal. So you haven't created any other way to provide support and so that I can use the tool?
Well then not...

How do you not know?

Not everyone has this shitty PayPal. So you haven't created any other way to provide support and so that I can use the tool?
Well then not...
?
I used the method offered by RaceDepartment... I have no knowledge in this area... sorry... but I provide a lot of free versions that I have shared for years, and there are always the old ones versions in the meantime... and it's very difficult to read your aggressive message, which I don't understand either....

I've been using your great mods since the beginning... and nothing will change... I just think it's a shame that there's no other way to use the new version if people want to support you, which is out of the question. I would be happy to pay for it.

It has nothing to do with aggressive when I say that it's a shame that you choose this path without an alternative.

But that's your decision. I would then be happy to continue using your older version 5.7, even if I would have liked to have done it differently.

Maybe you're thinking about another method? Patreon...etc.

Last edited:
I've been using your great mods since the beginning... and nothing will change... I just think it's a shame that there's no other way to use the new version if people want to support you, which is out of the question. I would be happy to pay for it.

It has nothing to do with aggressive when I say that it's a shame that you choose this path without an alternative.

But that's your decision. I would then be happy to continue using your older version 5.7, even if I would have liked to have done it differently.

Maybe you're thinking about another method? Patreon...etc.
I understand your disappointment, I too am addicted to my Dash :), I will think about another alternative if possible ;-) (but Paypal is very practical, you can try it ;-)

That would be really great of you!

I once had a dispute with Paypal over a fraud case. PAYpal behaved really badly, then I canceled the crap. Otherwise you are basically right.

Good luck with your work, which I really, really appreciate.
I'm asking a friend to help me out with his PayPal account.

Thanks and Greetings

Last edited:
Where can I download the new version? Its my favourite dash :):)
:) It is written at the beginning of the overview : Please support me with a small donation, and receive by mail the new PhilmDash5" 9.0 and Tablet 2.0 for a coffee or a beer to motivate me, thanks ! (don't forget to send me an email address) ;)

Hey Philm I sent you a donation last night and included my email but haven't received the dash yet.

Edit.. Nevermind. Found it in spam!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play