Peugeot 905 evo

Cars Peugeot 905 evo 1p

Login or Register an account to download this content
pizzagalli submitted a new resource:

Peugeot 905 evo - Transformation from rf1 to rf2 of the mod -Groupc legends- by SvartDag, with permission.

Finding little or no groupc 3500, it is with great pleasure that I submit the Peugeot 905 evo to you.
This is a transfer from F1 99-02 challenge based on Vitua_lm
There will be other models if you like.

Transformation from rf1 to rf2 of the mod -Groupc legends- by SvartDag, with permission. The mod is in the public domain according to him. It was necessary to make a lot of transformation to lighten the files.

2 versions, normal and Le Mans

Read more about this resource...

Will not load in preview showroom here for some reason? It Hangs, have to end task and re start RF2,

Last edited:
The FFB in the C9 is better, find Peugeot to lack a little FFB. And will not load in showroom, but if you go to the track, loads no problem here, V1133 here. You my friend have got me hooked on RF2 again. At some point will fax you a Coffee and some.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Great work. Seems you added some body panel lines from the original. Would you be interested in collaborating on this? We'd like to utilize your updated model as we get ready to launch our 1991 mod. Please let me know your thoughts. FYI, we have permissions from VLM when we made our original mod so we should be good on that front. Thanks!

Thanks,
what do you plan to make with the 1991 mod?, Group C or other? Besides, it's one of my future projects, groupC 91 92 93, in principle the most beautiful cars that don't exist in rfactor2, to transfer from rfactor 1 (or f1 challenge) to rfactor 2.
Regarding virtua_lm he doesn't respond to my emails,
I wonder if they still exist.

what do you plan to make with the 1991 mod?, Group C or other?
We've actually made the mod combining The Mak Corp cars and the Jag/905/R90C. We ran a year at Champion Motorsport and started dialing in a lot of the physics. There's still some post season work to do, especially on the Mercedes, but we'd like to combine with the work of tr1v1um, add more visual upgrades, and release in the workshop. At the moment, all 6 cars are BOPed together (as opposed to C1 and C2 classes). Ideally, we'd combine the best of all resources available and get them in a really good spot graphically and physically.

Hopefully those links work. Let me know if not and I can PM them.

Last edited:
We've actually made the mod combining The Mak Corp cars and the Jag/905/R90C. We ran a year at Champion Motorsport and started dialing in a lot of the physics. There's still some post season work to do, especially on the Mercedes, but we'd like to combine with the work of tr1v1um, add more visual upgrades, and release in the workshop. At the moment, all 6 cars are BOPed together (as opposed to C1 and C2 classes). Ideally, we'd combine the best of all resources available and get them in a really good spot graphically and physically.

Hopefully those links work. Let me know if not and I can PM them.

This is the type of work I make.
I am independent for all modeling problems.
I love making this.
I didn't know the links you provided.
For the 905, I think it's a shame that you didn't put this car online,
I would have dispensed with it.
Why not put it online straight away?, same for the XJR14?.
Currently I prefer to work alone, no constraints of time, subjects, options etc.

Last edited:
For the 905, I think it's a shame that you didn't put this car online,
I would have dispensed with it.
Why not put it online straight away?, same for the XJR14?.
Currently I prefer to work alone, no constraints of time, subjects, options etc.

We are in process of doing several updates to the mod package and the cars themselves. This includes physics and graphics. Once that's complete we have full intentions of releasing to Steam workshop. No strict timeline but we would work to try and get it released as soon as we can.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.