• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Helmets Personal (Williams) Helmet - Fantasy - with and without sponsors 2.0

PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET (replaces in my case gen_01_helmet)

1. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    Franske submitted a new resource:

PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET - With and without sponsors - PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET - With and without sponsors (replaces in my case gen_01_helmet)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BigEarsGaming

BigEarsGaming

Ratings:
    +62
    Does this allow you to change your career mode helmet?!

4. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    Yes it does. :cool: I have changed my personal helmet often the way I described in readme. I only used gen_01_helmet. Backup first and try it. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  5. ElectricMan

ElectricMan

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, could you please send me a .psd version of that chrome helmet? I'd really like to customize it by myself if you would not mind to.:inlove::unsure:

6. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    You can safe the .dds file with paint-shop-pro into a .psd version and customize your self. :cool:

7. ElectricMan

ElectricMan

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, thanks! And I must colour it by my memory right? There isn't anything like a bitmap? You know like a skins in project cars or asseto corsa. :rolleyes::cautious::)

8. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    I can't answer those questions, because I only use PSP and customise the helmets in there. :cool: When customized I safe them in .dds file and import the helmet in F1 2016. A tutorial is to find in Racedepartment.

9. yerman86

yerman86

Ratings:
    +6
  10. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +326
    I will see what I can do. It will take some time because I'm on vacation. Renault, Force india and Ferrari:cool: