• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Helmets Personal (Williams) Helmet - Fantasy - with and without sponsors 2.0

PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET (replaces in my case gen_01_helmet)

1. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    Franske submitted a new resource:

PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET - With and without sponsors - PERSONAL (WILLIAMS) - FANTASY HELMET - With and without sponsors (replaces in my case gen_01_helmet)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BigEarsGaming

BigEarsGaming

Ratings:
    +55
    Does this allow you to change your career mode helmet?!

4. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    Yes it does. :cool: I have changed my personal helmet often the way I described in readme. I only used gen_01_helmet. Backup first and try it. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  5. ElectricMan

ElectricMan

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, could you please send me a .psd version of that chrome helmet? I'd really like to customize it by myself if you would not mind to.:inlove::unsure:

6. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    You can safe the .dds file with paint-shop-pro into a .psd version and customize your self. :cool:

7. ElectricMan

ElectricMan

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, thanks! And I must colour it by my memory right? There isn't anything like a bitmap? You know like a skins in project cars or asseto corsa. :rolleyes::cautious::)

8. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    I can't answer those questions, because I only use PSP and customise the helmets in there. :cool: When customized I safe them in .dds file and import the helmet in F1 2016. A tutorial is to find in Racedepartment.

9. yerman86

yerman86

Ratings:
    +6
  10. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +323
    I will see what I can do. It will take some time because I'm on vacation. Renault, Force india and Ferrari:cool: