1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Personal best laps

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Aris Teidis, Mar 9, 2014.

1. In options > Profile > you can find a panel (list) with personal best laps. I tried the PrtScn button to copy paste a picture but didn't worked. How can I extract the data from this list?

Thank you

Ok. I found that F12 does the job and pictures are sent to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\149044174\760\remote\244210\screenshots
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  2. Logging in today I see that my best laps were all deleted :( Has anyone else had this problem?
  3. Not of much help with your question, but have you guys checked out the Rivali Tempo and RSR Live Timing apps?
  4. I knew about the RSR Live Timing but the Rivali Tempo looks even more interesting! Where to download?
    Thank you.

Edit: Found it - http://rivalitempo-softgrip.rhcloud.com/apps
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I sat in the weekend and did a 3-4 lap trial for every car in the Nurburgring GP to have an overall view of the performance of each car to see if is possible to combine some of them in a race. These lap times of course are not absolute, merely indicative, since I haven't the possibility to spent more time for each car.
    Here is the result (with a little Photoshop):

It would be great if there was a possibility to have a full grid snapshot of the personal best laps.