permanently set track grip to "fast" and steering ration in "view" settings

Hey all, I am using WMR and a samsung HMD and I would like to permanently set,
1. track grip to "fast"
2. Permanently set "auto blip" to on.
3. permanently set "virtual steering wheel rotation limit" to a set degree.
I have to reset these every time I launch the game.
Any help as always is greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Use Content Manager, pretty sure it holds on to all your settings from one session to the next. I know for sure it will hold your track grip and auto blip, not sure about the virtual steering wheel limit though but I'd guess that would sticky too.

Something is wrong on your side because #2 and #3 should be permanent. Make sure AC has the ability to write in your windows documents folder.

The autoblip is in Assetto Corsa/cfg/assists.ini
The steer animation is in gameplay.ini

Make sure those files get updated when you exit AC if they don't something is preventing AC from saving them.

For #1 in steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg\templates\tracks.ini

you'll have at the end those two track settings

[FAST]
SESSION_START=98
SESSION_TRANSFER=80
RANDOMNESS=2
LAP_GAIN=20
DESCRIPTION=Very grippy track right from the start.

[OPTIMUM]
SESSION_START=100
SESSION_TRANSFER=100
RANDOMNESS=0
LAP_GAIN=1
DESCRIPTION=Perfect track for hotlapping.

AC by default picks the last track setting in that file. Move them so that [FAST] is the last one listed in there and it'll always be picked by default.

Thanks B.... been meaning to download CM, is it worth the "full" version?
Cheers

Totally, IMO. Let's put it this way, on top of all the amazing things CM can do (of which I know very little), you can be in a car on track within about 60 seconds of opening the app. The default AC launcher isn't even past the opening credits in that amount of time. That alone is worth the full version to me, but on top of that you get things like track days, a paint shop, the ability to set specific grid order, the ability to save presets for races (i.e. these cars at that track with these conditions for that many laps), the ability to fix broken mod cars, you can set specific control profiles for individual cars, wider range of track temps, you can set real-time weather (it will go find what the current weather is at that track), the list goes on and on and on and all for a very low price.

Totally, IMO. Let's put it this way, on top of all the amazing things CM can do (of which I know very little), you can be in a car on track within about 60 seconds of opening the app. The default AC launcher isn't even past the opening credits in that amount of time. That alone is worth the full version to me, but on top of that you get things like track days, a paint shop, the ability to set specific grid order, the ability to save presets for races (i.e. these cars at that track with these conditions for that many laps), the ability to fix broken mod cars, you can set specific control profiles for individual cars, wider range of track temps, you can set real-time weather (it will go find what the current weather is at that track), the list goes on and on and on and all for a very low price.
Thanks B, gonna download it tonight.
Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back