• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pedal/FFB and Tire Display

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by David Lavenhagen, Jan 7, 2014.

1. I am looking for a pedal/FFB display as well as a tire temp/pressure display for GSC2013.

Anyone know of one?

2. You mean something like DashMeterPRO? For GSC2013 I use the rFactor version with my Galaxy S2 mounted to my wheel and it just works prefect. I also tried vracingDisplay but found DashMeterPRO to be more customizable.

3. Thanks Oliver. I was thinking more like the on screen pedal overlay (think AC or iR) that shows clutch/brake/gas/FFB mainly to see that all pedals are working properly and to dial in FFB clipping.

I have found the tire temp display but it does not include the current pressures. I know you can look after a session to see what your max pressure was but it would be nice to see real-time data while in practice or warm-up in order to change pressure to compensate for left-or-right dominant tracks.

It seems that most rF mods work with GSC? I am very new (3 months) to the sim racing so I am not well versed in all the past sims.

4. DashMeterPRO displays throttle/brake input and tire temp and pressure (I don't know if the pressure is displayed in real-time or if it is the value you dialed in in the garage. I'll check that...). You also have a g-meter which might be helpful to find your max ffb value or to avoid ffb-clipping, but it's not as comfortable as the ffb bar overlay in iR...

There are a few websites where you can find mods (tracks, cars...) already converted for GSC.