rF2 PCC @ Oran Park - Wednesday 6 May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a 1.06.2 when testing tonight, and u are usually a second or two faster than me Ryan. That was probably a lucky lap though. 1.07s for me tomorrow i guess.. :)

hi there

sorry guys im still at work have visit a client dont no if i can arrive home in time for the race if i arrive ill jump in. if not very sorry but ill do my best

very sorry

Really depressed as on formation something went tits up and I could not see straight. My view was fixed ten degrees to the right. Changed views and it was still the same. Had no choice but to quit at start. It was shaping up to be a good race as well.

Waaaa! :(

Qualified well, had pole until final tthree minutes when first Gary and James overtook. Got off the line okay, was a bit hesitant first lap as I'm scared of hitting people. I then did the cardinal sin of going of at Turn 1 into the gravel (haven't done that all night).

Fought my way back on, had a good little fight with Neil before getting past and the a lap later frikking RegCure sent me to desktop approaching Turn 1 again. Could only slam on the brakes and pray but I was in a bit too deep this time :(

Absolutely love this track as well :(

Hope you guys had a good race :)

Hit the sand on first lap in T3 as i tried to outbreak Neil. Ended up outbraking myself! :rotfl:. Managed to get loose, but it was all over. Did some good laps before my tires gave me a hard time. Hit the sand again and again, but managed to finnish. To bad there was noone i could fight with all the way back there..

The PCC races are fun though and u guys are great to race with. More of this please! :)

Qualified 7th
Finished 4th

Well for my first rfactor race it was fun but it took a little while to sus out just what was going on in what i thought was lap one as i thought wtf i ain't even seen the lights yet and we are off or are we :confused2: but i soon worked it out and got into the swing of things.
I was way off the pace but managed to keep it pointing the right way for most of the time and was a happy bunny to drag it back in 4th :laugh2:

Thnx all for a good fun race :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back