rF2 PCC @ Nürburgring GP - Wednesday 13 May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Probs Steve m8,knowing you from so many great previous races i was confused a lot,my car was fine,but my concentration and overall will to live was gone then :p.

Cya soon :wink2:

I was doing fine until it got darker and the headlights came on. My FPS dropped to 11?? from 50-60 normally. Saw some fps blips in the warmup already. I had trouble staying on the track at all and decided to quit to not cause any trouble for anybody else..

I'm not very experienced with night racing. Is fps drop in the dark normal? I guess I have a great excuse to buy a new rig before june 13th now.. :wink2:

hmmpph.. given out passwords, total bombing on 1st start thus restart. wouldnt had
minded thou racing out the 1st either but bram missed it totally cause of that pw thingie.

ok race. start took just easy let Ferry go, just follow cause had no clue how tyres
last on this one. then came dark, ok follow again, dont mind having that extra eyesight
from his headlights.
then in the morning, was my moment. pretty fast came out that he is very aggressive so
didnt want to really spoilit but pressure him out which happened after few laps.

felt ok driving today until all that hassle with horrible start and pw thingie.

thx for the race guys and Bram :inlove:

• Ronald Barmentloo

My first race over here.

First of all: Bram, it was my mistake that i hit you. I was driving a little to clear te corner, but i think you didn't saw that. So, i thaught that i can race further. It was my intention to gave the position back. But if you don't drive further, it's almost impossible. I hope that i have make myself clear. :)

The rest of the race was quite lonely and i had one battle which was quite exciting until the pitstop. At the end i finished 3rd.

Lost my Force Feedback at the start of qualy. Had a really hard time driving without ffb! Didn't know I had become that dependent of ffb:)

Started last to avoid any trouble in first corner. Had an easygoing race. Really cool racing at night and morning. Finished last at 5th.

Not much to say...12 starters...5 finishers....i swap two P&G races at Donington for this PCC race...(at another community)
I wasn't to confident on the Porsche driving, (first time on this mod)
maybe because of that i didn't push hard, but i finished....
Congrats to Toni and podium.

Thank you Bram and RD.

My first race over here.

First of all: Bram, it was my mistake that i hit you. I was driving a little to clear te corner, but i think you didn't saw that. So, i thaught that i can race further. It was my intention to gave the position back. But if you don't drive further, it's almost impossible. I hope that i have make myself clear. :)
Dude before i found out who knocked me off you were 22 seconds away and still increasing the gap. I had to type 3 messages and you still dont stop and let the driver regain position.
That i didnt move initially is not the sign to take off, its your problem you hit me in the first place so you wait as that be your penalty

Edit: i watched the replays and indeed you lower your speed (a little) for some time, but to avoid this confusion please stop on the scene next time!

hmmpph.. given out passwords, total bombing on 1st start thus restart. wouldnt had
minded thou racing out the 1st either but bram missed it totally cause of that pw thingie.

Havent seen any incident reports of what happened there (pm) :(

I'm upset that I missed this one. Been having a very bad time the last couple of races. :( Last night it was connection problems. Adsl got cut off 'cos of bad weather and still waiting for repairs. I'm posting from work this morning. Hopefully up and running soon.

• Ronald Barmentloo

Dude before i found out who knocked me off you were 22 seconds away and still increasing the gap. I had to type 3 messages and you still dont stop and let the driver regain position.
That i didnt move initially is not the sign to take off, its your problem you hit me in the first place so you wait as that be your penalty

Edit: i watched the replays and indeed you lower your speed (a little) for some time, but to avoid this confusion please stop on the scene next time!

Havent seen any incident reports of what happened there (pm) :(

Next i'll stop on te scene. Hope that make this thing more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back