1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

pCARS Profiler

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Anomalistics, May 7, 2015.

1. Is this something normal buyers can get there hands on? Not able to 'click' it on the project cars website as it's created by an wmd member but all others i can?

pCARS Profiler

If you want to take analysis of your telemetry even further in Project CARS, you need the Project CARS Profiler created by WMD member Tom Shane. Featuring per-car and per-location profiling or all aspects of your cars performance, this is one for the serious fans that want to take their sim racing to the next level.

2. Rivanov

Rivanov
    Premium Member

3. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Done. But there's no help file or explanation how to use it.
    How do i generate logs or is that done automatically? Where can I find them? Does pCars-profiler need to be open when I'm driving?

4. yes please advise. I have tried "connecting" but it does not work.

5. Very brief description can be found here. Also use the thread for asking questions or if you need more help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Thank you Ryann! I'll read this tonight. I'm happy to see a users guide.

7. The apps require "shared memory" enabled in the graphics settings.

8. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Nice app! I'm used to work with MoTeC, and this is quite similar.
    However, is it possible to let roll the graphs over the track by them selves by clicking 'start' and 'stop' (or even 'pause') instead of having to click on a spot in the lap?

9. hi and thank for this amazing apps!
    is there a manual for data's interpretation?
    and when i create new graph, I put it next to general, when I quit the apps with saing it, it dont save it, when i launch the app, i don't have the graph i have created before? how to keep it?
    thx

10. Unfortunately, this app and the others I have tried only show 1 temp for the tires. No inside/center/outside temps. This makes setting camber settings hit'n'miss.

11. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

The channels for outer/center/inner temps exist though, so I hope the app will be more developed in time.
    You can see these temps only in the HUD telemetry view. You can see the inner/center/outer temps per tire.

12. While the "channel" exists in game, it is not provided as information via the API (at the moment).

13. Does someone know why I can't save my files in pCARS profiler? It seems like it's not working (i have NET. framework 4.6, windows 10)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015