• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

PC: Annoying bug

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by oich, Nov 17, 2010.

1. oich

oich

Ratings:
    +0
    This is really annoying bug and I think it's appear after I install the patch.Any ideas?It's on any track,with every car on every mod(carrer,multiplayer,time trial)

2. Derek Kind

Derek Kind

Ratings:
    +43
  3. Porta

Porta

Ratings:
    +0
    looks like a TT feature :p

4. oich

oich

Ratings:
    +0
    This is because I make the video on Time Trial.In Grand Prix or carrer my car broke :D :(

5. Svetoslav Ivanov

Svetoslav Ivanov

Ratings:
    +0
    I had same problem before patch. I think that was of my second season and game become harder, but after patch its OK.

6. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,956
    I would say kudos for codemasters on this one :) You are cutting the corner by a mile. If you race the normal race line it will not happen :)

7. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Ratings:
    +3
    same for me. Think this will only happen in TT, because for cutting the corner heavily :)

8. oich

oich

Ratings:
    +0
    No.If I cut the corner it must give me a penalty not to broke the car :D Also in carrere when I attack on of the corner in abu dhabi with a little big speed(it wasn't cut) I hit this and from 1 place I go to 24 place :D