Paul Walker R.I.P

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Paul Walker of the Fast and furious fame sadly dies in a car accident in California yesterday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/12/01/uk-usa-paulwalker-idUKBRE9B000Z20131201

r

Read about it this morning..
It's really sad...especially at this time of the year when everybody is in a festive mood.
You can't help but feel sad for his family and loved ones. They'll never view this time of the year the same.
By all accounts, he seemed a very likable guy with a big soft-spot for kids and cars..
R.I.P Paul.

Not a big F&F fan but I did enjoy him in other titles and from what I've heard on the man he was a pretty charitable guy. They were leaving a fundraiser when whoever was driving him lost control. RIP bud, the world needs more celebrities who care about more than just their own skin.

So sad. I'm really going to miss him.

When I think of racing movies, Paul Walker will always be the first person that comes to mind. He was great in all of the Fast and the Furious movies.

The very first DVD movie I ever bought was the first Fast and The Furious. I don't know why I bought it, from the cover of the box it just looked like a cool racing movie, I didn't even know who was in it. I remember my girlfriend later got mad at me because I watched the movie without her, so I watched it twice that day just so she could watch it with me. I had never bought a DVD movie before that day or ever since.

The very last movie that I recently watched was "Hours". I did not know Paul was the star of the movie until after the movie had started. I really like that movie a lot. I seriously almost cried at the end of the movie, and I haven't cried since I was 6. I immediately wanted to see more acting from Paul Walker.

It's just very upsetting to me that he is gone. I know he will be greatly missed. I feel so sorry for his family and friends. I wish them all well at this time of great misfortune.

I came here to let others know and pay my respect and noticed that Justin had already created a thread for Paul Walker. Thank you Justin.

124998416-725x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back