1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Ricard, Spa...etc

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Serj, Jun 19, 2015.

1. When?
    They released Macau and Shanghai, Slovakia ring, Salzburg, Sachsenring. But very expective still unavailable. Or waiting so long and we get laserscanned Spa and Paul Ricard?

2. Paul Ricard will probably be released with the next patch, Spa is still work in progress.

3. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

According to the last dev stream, Nordschleife, Spa, and Paul Ricard are all very early in the development process. They showed pics of Spa and a small video of the Nordschliefe but nothing on Paul Ricard. I'd guess sometime before the end of the year for all three.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm pretty sure Paul Ricard is almost finished, they showed first development screens 14 months ago and you can see it in this video:

5. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

Very good then Majuh. Thanks for posting this!!

6. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

I remember seeing the Paul Ricard WIP screens all that time ago and yet I don't remember any mention of it in the last dev stream. It must be close.

7. I think as well that we got Paul Ricard soon, maybe in the July update.
    The tracks seems to be nearly finished.
    For Spa I estimate that we'll receive it after summer break because it's a big project and J-F's matter for the boss. :D

8. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

I can see Spa being released around the time of the Belgian GP in two months time.That would make marketing sense. Also the Paul Ricard round of the WTCC is coming up this weekend so maybe Sector3 will release some preview material for that circuit?