1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Patch 1.2.1.5 (Steam)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ChangeLog:
    - Changes in driver animation
    - Fixed realtime chat

2. Thanks Günthar, but Steam just says there's an update, no option to download though?

3. Steam automatically updates your game when you connect, Paul.

4. I'm sure you're right but nowhere do I see where it says that.

5. It just does... it happens all the time on Steam. If you see you Steam icon in the taskbar saying that it's downloading, then it's updating the game - if the icon is the same as before, the update will already have downloaded.

6. Just start the game. You can see if it's updated because the version number is displayed on the main menu.

7. Ok thanks for the info, bit new to the Steam thing, never used it until Simbin forced it on me:wink:

8. Me neither. Race 07 is the only Steam game I have, and even then I bought the DVD versions. :tongue:

9. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

i had it updated then i had to do a system restore and it has unupdated itself and i cant join any servers or load any tracks - how can i redownload it?

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Try the following Mike:

Go to X:/Steam/steamapps/yoursteamname/ and delete the entire RACE 07 folder. Close and restart steam and try to see if it works now.

You never have to delete the local files via steam (then you lose it all and have to redownload tons of content). The trick above unpacks the huge files again and you have a clean copy. :)

11. Mike Bell

Mike Bell

thanks bram but i already started redownloading - will bear that in mind next time

edit : redownloaded and still 1.2.1.4 :(

12. Mike, if you start by using the Race07 icon 1st. The rest should work afterwards. Race07 is the parent program that allows the RaceOn mod to work.

13. Close Steam. Then delete the two .blob files in your main Steam folder. Restart steam.

14. Mike Bell

Mike Bell

@ tony - i have already - dont work

@ gunthar - it is now saying access denied :(- will try a system restore sometime soon

15. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Hm. I asked them to make something with flickering hands when using freetrack in some cars. I don't know if this is a patch for this, but they fixed only one car, I think.

16. The overlapping numbers in the garage menu (gear ratios) are still there. I have this issue since patch 1.2.1.4.

17. Mike Bell

Mike Bell

is there anywhere i can find the update files please - i cant find any way of updating my game that works

18. I got a similar problem with 1.2.1.4 patch. The solution was uninstall and reinstall steam.

19. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Try to run Steam client and close it for a few times. It should start updating.

20. Hi Folks,

i got a big prob, my Race07 is starting/loading the .exe, short blackscreen and crashing with a minidump to desktop.
    We tried everything, new gfxdriver, new steaminstall with Race07 + Addons only, i downloaded everything new 2 days ago, every file is verified ...

The only thing I know, that with the blackscreen, the official Video should start, but just a thought ...