• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks (Part 1) F1 2016 Season (All tracks) (Converted) 2017-07-14

All F1 tracks driven in the 2016 seaon.

1. CaptainSloth

CaptainSloth

Ratings:
    +4
  2. Schumi43

Schumi43

Ratings:
    +2
    Tracks not loading
    Error loading texture skidhard

3. DrKruntz

DrKruntz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    I downloaded and installed all tracks but not loading... for all of them, when I choose one of these the game return to desktop!

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +255
    Guys these tracks do work. It looks like the issue here is the folder structure in the zip. The scn files tell you. The individual tracks need to be extracted to: \GameData\Locations\F1_16\

These are all the RF1 WCP tracks though so you really dont the ones listed below:
    Melbourne was already added to AMS by Patrick
    Austria is already in game by default
    Spa was already added to AMS by Patrick
    Interlagos is already in game by default
    Montreal is already in game by default
    Germany is available via DLC
    Silverstone was already added to AMS by Patrick
    Monza was already added to AMS by Patrick
    Suzuka is already in game by default
    Barcelona was already added to AMS by Patrick

Also you can enter through these errors. Or copy the SKIDHARD.dds & RACEGROOVE.dds files from most any modded track.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*It should be noted that these are direct RF1 ports with no AMS enhancements. You can see they are missing the proper shaders as WCP originally used the SRPL shader pack in RF1 so in many of these the colors look very off.
    Even the DRS zone values are all in the gdb file, they just need sorted properly for AMS. They do work once setup properly. For instance if you delete all of the values in the Abu Dhabi gdb past [RF_HIGHVOLTAGE1]
    and update it to this:
    DRSZone-1=(1344,1846,2619) // Detection point, start point, end point
    DRSZone-2=(2757,2986,3648)
    Then you have working DRS zones.
    These tracks just need some TLC. AMS skies would be nice to add as well. ;)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DOOMSDARK

DOOMSDARK

Ratings:
    +6
    Good work and thank you for making it available to everyone.
    Marina Bay back wing does not work and AI does not follow the correct track.

6. FS7

FS7

Ratings:
    +5
    Also, COTA for AMS is available in the WCP website:
    https://www.wcp-series.com/tracks-2/

Personally judging by the complaints I've read I think one might be better off downloading the GSCE versions of the remaining tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Balunso1975

Balunso1975

Ratings:
    +0
    Not Loading!

8. elvis feet

elvis feet

Ratings:
    +2
    This guy's not gonna fix his junk. He's just full of excuses. Bottom line dude: If your mods don't work, don't post em. You're screwin up peoples computers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +255
    I agree to probably just stick with more properly converted tracks. I did post some help above on how to get them loading though. Otherwise these are pretty much direct RF1 ports and probably generally not worth the hassle.

10. elvis feet

elvis feet

Ratings:
    +2
    good job Dan
    Feet

11. elvis feet

elvis feet

Ratings:
    +2
    I probably stuck my foot in my mouth enough today, but I just gotta say this. If you're gonna be modding your games, you want to have a spare preloaded hard drive that you already cloned that you can shove right in your computer. I keep 4 on hand. A great program to clone your hard drive is AOEMI.com. its free. All you need is an extra disk. These mas file crashes are like viruses. They will destroy your disk in a heart beat. Clone it every 3 days. Takes 2 hours for 500 gigs. Always have a spare. That's all. ENJOY MODDING

• Agree Agree x 1