Resource icon

Tracks (Part 1) F1 2016 Season (All tracks) (Converted) 2017-07-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys these tracks do work. It looks like the issue here is the folder structure in the zip. The scn files tell you. The individual tracks need to be extracted to: \GameData\Locations\F1_16\

These are all the RF1 WCP tracks though so you really dont the ones listed below:
Melbourne was already added to AMS by Patrick
Austria is already in game by default
Spa was already added to AMS by Patrick
Interlagos is already in game by default
Montreal is already in game by default
Germany is available via DLC
Silverstone was already added to AMS by Patrick
Monza was already added to AMS by Patrick
Suzuka is already in game by default
Barcelona was already added to AMS by Patrick

Also you can enter through these errors. Or copy the SKIDHARD.dds & RACEGROOVE.dds files from most any modded track.
8bPuQzu.png

77fCJqg.png

*It should be noted that these are direct RF1 ports with no AMS enhancements. You can see they are missing the proper shaders as WCP originally used the SRPL shader pack in RF1 so in many of these the colors look very off.
Even the DRS zone values are all in the gdb file, they just need sorted properly for AMS. They do work once setup properly. For instance if you delete all of the values in the Abu Dhabi gdb past [RF_HIGHVOLTAGE1]
and update it to this:
DRSZone-1=(1344,1846,2619) // Detection point, start point, end point
DRSZone-2=(2757,2986,3648)
Then you have working DRS zones.
These tracks just need some TLC. AMS skies would be nice to add as well. ;)

Last edited:
These are all the RF1 WCP tracks though so you really dont the ones listed below:
Melbourne was already added to AMS by Patrick
Austria is already in game by default
Spa was already added to AMS by Patrick
Interlagos is already in game by default
Montreal is already in game by default
Germany is available via DLC
Silverstone was already added to AMS by Patrick
Monza was already added to AMS by Patrick
Suzuka is already in game by default
Barcelona was already added to AMS by Patrick
Also, COTA for AMS is available in the WCP website:
https://www.wcp-series.com/tracks-2/

Personally judging by the complaints I've read I think one might be better off downloading the GSCE versions of the remaining tracks.

This guy's not gonna fix his junk. He's just full of excuses. Bottom line dude: If your mods don't work, don't post em. You're screwin up peoples computers.

This guy's not gonna fix his junk. He's just full of excuses. Bottom line dude: If your mods don't work, don't post em. You're screwin up peoples computers.
I agree to probably just stick with more properly converted tracks. I did post some help above on how to get them loading though. Otherwise these are pretty much direct RF1 ports and probably generally not worth the hassle.

I probably stuck my foot in my mouth enough today, but I just gotta say this. If you're gonna be modding your games, you want to have a spare preloaded hard drive that you already cloned that you can shove right in your computer. I keep 4 on hand. A great program to clone your hard drive is AOEMI.com. its free. All you need is an extra disk. These mas file crashes are like viruses. They will destroy your disk in a heart beat. Clone it every 3 days. Takes 2 hours for 500 gigs. Always have a spare. That's all. ENJOY MODDING

Track geometry (elevation, camber) is good.
Textures are OK.
Overall look is mediocre for AMS standards.
DRS doesn't work.

To sum it up: they seem to be good tracks for non-drs training if you don't care about graphics.

Yeah as mentioned earlier in the thread, they are direct RF ports. The stuff from Reiza or Patrick are of much higher quality, but still, thank you to the RD member who took the time to convert and upload to here for the rest of us! Patrick's mega pack is where its at though for track content. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back