• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Parc Ferme Animations/Cutscenes - Ideas and Thoughts

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by HowellsJ, Oct 21, 2014.

1. HowellsJ

HowellsJ

Ratings:
    +0
    One thing that I don't like about this game is that the animations are exactly the same. Why would Codemasters not take a little time out and change them at least the tiniest bit. I guess this could be because of the new gen version being released soon which may have new and improved animations, but I still doubt this.

In addition to the cut scene/animations after qualy and the race, they should cater them more realistically to how you did. For instance, in the Mclaren, if you have a race prediction of say 5th and you finish 6th, it shouldn't show the driver upset or give off the vibe of you doing a bad job. There should be maybe a little celebration or even a pat on the back type congratulations. In qualy, I was predicted to qualify 7th, but achieved 8th, and it showed my character SUPER upset and this should show him with a neutral emotion, and maybe even congratulating the team on a good job.

Any thoughts?

2. Bdimas11

Bdimas11

Ratings:
    +46
    i think they should add podium animations , so our driver can receives trophy , just like in f1 06

• Agree Agree x 1