Painful mistake Lewis Hamilton on Twitter

I'm a massive hamilton fan. However, i wish he would ditch the gf and stop trying to be "cool". his twitter account is utter cheeseball. he seems more bothered about being an american rapstar with sideways baseball hat, bling etc.

wish he would stop twittering and clean up on the track. maybe mercedes and a bit of time might refocus his mind.

This is brilliant... Alexander Wurz on the hamilton's twitter episode

https://twitter.com/alex_wurz/status/255311634032123904
Brilliant job Wurz.

Lewis has been great (unintentional) fun on twitter, i hope he keeps gifting us.

Why stir up the pot like that? Oh he doesn't respect me... cry me a river.
And guess what? you are not gonna get a lot of respect doing things like that.

Lewis and the whole of Mclaren, must be completely fed up with each other by now, including mr Button.
This shows how much you should believe of those press releases of "team-mates and best friends".

What a moron. Does he have nothing better to do than check to see how many followers he has on tw@er??? Great way to make the last races awkward and I am sure Jenson will really be willing to help him win the championship now eh?

I doubt very much Lewis will win another championship. Shame he is too dumb to realise he had the potential to be a multiple champion......

I can guarantee you that Hamilton is a more intelligent man than you, or just about anyone on this forum
No, no you can't.

You really can't.

Judging by the picture you drew for your avatar he could well be more intelligent than you but I doubt very much Hamiltain could achieve much more than checking his bank balance or his tw@er account.

He is a moron. Plain and simple.

Once again here we go. I was like this at one point, blowing negative words about people I knew nothing about. LH has been a muppet yes. Many other drivers have but remember you all (and the reporters) don't care about other drivers. Responses to the non-news stories about LH prove it.

Two years ago or so, I hated his girlfriend for the same reasons that most on the thread have been talking about. But what did I or do I know about her? I was incensed when I saw Rihanna in his garage after he retired in Singapore last year, so I do understand the sentiment. But the reason we saw it is because the cameras were there. How much time do cameras spend in other garages?

I would love to know where people get their information from about Nicole and what she is doing to him. One question I would like to ask some of the Nicole-bashers is, what was their (Nicole and Lewis') conversation about on September 25th 2012?

My point is that you weren't there and you know as much about them as you know about me.

And for those that think I might be defending Lewis, I would take this stance with anyone that is subject of such news reports.

Example: close friend of mine is an actor, while he was at acting school years ago there was a new report of violent crime with his face emblazoned across the report.

The photo was taken as he left his acting class in Kings Cross one evening. Totally innocent but judged.

The thing is: We don't need to know every single aspect of his private life to see that he's ruining his own career with his current idiocy and immature behaviour. There's a little something called common sense. What was the reason for his sad-face-phase at the end of last season? His GF. What did he personally mention as the reason for his off-form last season? Personal issues (and that involves his GF). And so on and so on.

'
I can guarantee you that Hamilton is a more intelligent man than you, or just about anyone on this forum'
&
'Have you ever heard the things these drivers need to do in the car. You need to be a very smart person to be able to drive an F1 car. Unintelligent people don't normally make it very far, Just like how unintelligent people don't become astronauts'

Firstly, you have no idea how intelligent the users of this forum are, or, unless you know him personally, how intelligent Lewis Hamilton is, so you cannot gaurantee it. And to say he is intelligent because of the 'things he needs to do in a car', come on HaHa. There are some very stupid people who can play computer games you know, and the F1 steering wheel is no different. Lewis is not an airline pilot, he drives a car fast, and at the same time is capable of manipulating numerous controls. He does it well, but it does NOT make him intelligent.

If indeed he is intelligent, he is not doing himself any favours with the regular childish incidents.

I would advise Nico to unfollow him on Twitter next year - it must really get to him if he feels the need to comment on it.

And one other thing, truly great drivers impose their greatness on the sport. Lewis has not yet done this - he had greatness imposed on him by McLaren - he has his work cut out if he thinks he can do the same as Ayrton and Michael (who certainly imposed themselves on the sport in their Toleman and Benetton).

Judging by the picture you drew for your avatar he could well be more intelligent than you but I doubt very much Hamiltain could achieve much more than checking his bank balance or his tw@er account.

He is a moron. Plain and simple.

Someone who judges someone's intelligence by their avatar picture is in no position to call anyone else a moron.
Yeah..derp you too...You are in no position to judge the intelligence of anyone here so kindly refrain from making moronic statements in the future and you will thus avoid being labled a moron.

Yeah..derp you too...You are in no position to judge the intelligence of anyone here so kindly refrain from making moronic statements in the future and you will thus avoid being labled a moron.

Perhaps my statement about Hamilton being more intelligent is wrong, and I take back that comment. However, I doubt you know anything about me either, and you also seem to be judging my intelligence based on very little evidence (one comment I made and a stupid looking avatar picture). Also, despite the fact that he's made some stupid twitter posts, you do not know much about Hamilton either, and are therefore in no position to judge his intelligence either. So yes, I take back my first comment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back