Pagani Huayra BC Assetto Corsa Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 4.jpg

Not long to go until the Assetto Corsa Bonus Part 3 releases to PC versions of the title.. in celebration check out these awesome new Pagani Huayra BC preview screens..

To celebrate the upcoming free release of Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC, Italian development studio Kunos Simulazioni have showcased a few new preview images from the beautiful and potent Pagani Huayra BC.

A road legal hypercar with stupidly little weight and tremendous horsepower, the Huayra BC is practically a racing car for the road and should produce some incredible experiences for the player when taken out on the circuit in Assetto Corsa. Forming part of a seven car pack (alongside a laser scanned Laguna Seca), this new and incredible machine will be released for Assetto Corsa on Wednesday 20th December.

Assetto Corsa, available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Bonus Pack 3 DLC releases for free to PC on December 20th, with console to follow shortly afterwards.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 3.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 5.jpg
    Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 5.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 6.jpg
    Assetto Corsa Pagani Huayra BC 6.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Such a beauty, seen it IRL recently and couldn´t help but stare at it for a solid few minutes. I´m just hoping for proper turbo and BOV sounds this time, as that´s what makes this car rather special IMO.

I absolutely love the sound of the twin turbos in this car.
Hopefully we get a matching physics model.
Nobody goes out and spends $1.4M for a car to handle like the ones currently portrayed in the simracing market.
I personally know a few exotic owners and despite not driving them to100%, they love good handling.

As it stands right now, which official content car(s) will be neck and neck with the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale? Can be from any generation as long as P/W Ratio is close enough.

I wish we had a couple of additional Rally cars too. Even if you're only racing them on the streets of Black Cat County or The Highlands...The Audi Kunos made for us is too beautiful to sit around collecting dust.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.2%
  • €3001-5000